Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Masculinity is not hitting women"

Another tradcuck classic of labeling masculinity as being a slave to a female

these are retarded soy fueled goyim who cope with their lack of T and high inhibition by trying to justify it to everyone else to assert their cope as truth

Anything that involves domination is masculine by essence.

It doesn't mean it's good, but it's masculine.

Rape ? The most powerful, fierce warriors in history have committed rape.

Napoleon raped Marie Walewska, the teenaged wife of a Polish count.
Not saying it's good, but like, are you gonna say he was feminine or weak by doing so ?

Hitting a woman ? Men have been doing it for thousands of years, it's the default way to get them to behave.

Harassing women ? That doesnt mean shit.

Yelling at a woman ? Again, it's a form of domination, therefore it's masculine.

When your boss yells at you, it makes him the alpha and it makes you his bitch. It sucks but it is what it is.

Last edited:
OP:

Women were built to be beaten

obviously masculinity is against women

it's the opposite of being a woman

if it wasn't against foids, you'd just become a foid. and that's a weird way to become 'masculine' isn't it

Last edited:
Women don't get to define what masculinity is sweatie

Masculinity is hitting women until they shut up and make you a sandwich :feelscomfy:

if it wasn't against foids, you'd just become a foid. and that's not incredibly masculine is it
altho tbf even if you became more feminine nowadays you'd still hate foids, because modern foids are incredibly unfeminine due to feminist doctrine

so like idk I think just about everything is anti-foid

I wrote an response to this retard on Monday. He's just insecure about his own masculinity it's quite obvious so he projects it onto others.

Another tradcuck classic of labeling masculinity as being a slave to a female
yep, all of this trad cucks are in marriages they have no power in or sex. Literally homer simpson syndrome, "Yes sweetie, i'll go right away". Then they wanna talk like they're any better than incels lmao , they're just living the endgame of alot of incels

I wrote an response to this retard on Monday. He's just insecure about his own masculinity it's quite obvious so he projects it onto others.

To this @BrutalMindset guy ?

It was not him it was @mind Matter. There's profile pictures look identical hence my confusion.

they all have the same black and white greek statue profile picture

Pickme soyboy lol. And he still won't get pussy.

foids are an inferior race of human, they are baby factories and their lives revolve around men and children.

If the women in my life weren’t almost always yelling at me for something or threatening to beat me up, I’d buy this psyop

Is this guy a trad cuck? LOL.
Does he want a “traditional” wife who makes him do half the chores?
Fucking idiots.

Have you ever noticed how society uses the concept of masculinity to manipulate men into acting in a way that benefits women

Quote of the year tbh :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Is this guy a trad cuck? LOL.
Does he want a “traditional” wife who makes him do half the chores?
Fucking idiots.

Traditional means you give her money. It literally means just that.

If the women in my life weren’t almost always yelling at me for something or threatening to beat me up, I’d buy this psyop

Perhaps they would not yell at you if you were beating the shit out of them.

(In GTA 4)

(Dont do it you'll go to jail)

Traditional means you give her money. It literally means just that.
I dont even understand how the idea of this type of shit being masculine became normalised

How is doing everything to help a woman masculine instead of just looking out for yourself which is a more masculine thing to do

Most men have no any real "identity" to claim for their own, outside of violent psychotic outbreaks like murder, rape, constant squabbling etc. Machomaxxing is the only feasible venue for expressing themselves. Other qualities that people often attribute to the male gender, are in fact universal human qualities. Being confident, strong-willed, stoic, know how to handle difficult situations with calm and fair judgement etc - all of those traits aren't unique to men. What is unique is male looks and their psychotic, violent nature. Not every man can express his indentity through his looks alone, unless he's a chad or really big bulky tallfag. But any man sure can rape or hit or kill someone. This is only natural for genetic losers which make up the majority of male population. But oh it makes foids uncomfortable! Why don't we do away with this "toxic" masculinity altogether? So that foids can feel save everywhere they go?

Last edited:
I dont even understand how the idea of this type of shit being masculine became normalised

How is doing everything to help a woman masculine instead of just looking out for yourself which is a more masculine thing to do

It's like they want to be traditional men but restrict that to what's viewed positively by modern society.

"Look how gentlemanly we are ! look how we look after our women !"

That's cool, but traditional men also used to beat their wife, fucked them whenever they felt, couldn't be divorced, had full control over their finances and their household. When they came home they had food to eat and legs to spread. So yeah, they took care of them like you take care of your property, children or pets.

Most men have no any real "identity" to claim for their own, outside of violent psychotic outbreaks like murder, rape, constant squabbling etc. Machomaxxing is the only feasible venue for expressing themselves. Other qualities that people often attribute to the male gender, are in fact universal human qualities. Being confident, strong-willed, stoic, know how to handle difficult situations with calm and fair judgement etc - all of those traits aren't unique to men. What is unique is male looks and their psychotic, violent nature. Not every man can express his indentity through his looks alone, unless he's a chad or really big bulky tallfag. But any man sure can rape or hit or kill someone. This is only natural for genetic losers which make up the majority of male population. But oh it makes foids uncomfortable! Why don't we do away with this "toxic" masculinity altogether? So that foids can feel save everywhere they go?

IMO rationality and control over one's emotion is a masculine trait

they took care of them like you take care of your property, children or pets.
thats the way its supposed to be

The way masculinity is staged now is just so dumbass men can be brainwashed white knights and be used as tools for whatever women want

they are brainwashed into acting “masculine” then it becomes easier for women to use them for whatever they need then it normally would be
So they can use men for money or use them as a tool to threaten other people or as a white knight for self defence because women cant defend themselves

Like it would be expected for a random man to put himself in danger to save a women from being raped or attacked when he will get nothing from it and maybe even get injured himself

None of this will be repaid either because its just expected of men to be stoic feminist white knights now

Have you ever noticed how society uses the concept of masculinity to manipulate men into acting in a way that benefits women
:yes::yes::yes:

masculinity is just a buzzword for whatever pleases the foid, it never takes men as agents of their life into account.

if it wasn't against foids, you'd just become a foid. and that's a weird way to become 'masculine' isn't it