Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marvel Becoming Popular with Normies

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I remember it was uncommon to like comic book related stuff in elementary school. All the normies and later in life Thugmaxxers just liked football and talked about football. Girls talked about makeup,vine and stuff like that Then when black panther,Captain marvel and infinity war came out that's when marvel was more popular than ever. It's now so normal to like marvel that even attractive foids are talking about they're favourite MCU movie. I remember I was the only kid who even knew what "MCU" even was.

Idk just wanted to get your thoughts on this. This just shows that if you wanna successful business career. You have to appeal to normies.

I hate how these normies ruin everything they can get their hands into. I remember the times when people treated me like a pathetic geek for drawing marvel characters, then suddenly the MCU became a hit and now they blabber nonstop about the stupid movies they watch like hipsters who know their shit. Made me gave up on comics as a cope as the normies ruined it for me.

Yeah last Thursday in class I saw a Tyrone that had a fucking wallpaper of Spiderman Homecoming in his laptop kek. If you had told me this 10 years ago I would have said "impossible".

everyone's a geek these days

normies and foids must invade and ruin everything

Yeah last Thursday in class I saw a Tyrone that had a fucking wallpaper of Spiderman Homecoming in his laptop kek. If you had told me this 10 years ago I would have said "impossible".
Couple weeks ago I saw a black Thugmaxxer and some lightskin foid, talking about Eternals,Shang chi, Spiderman no way home. And how they're planning to watch every MCU film. My mind was blown

Ironic, since comics [UWSL]sales[/UWSL] are droping like crazy

I hate all things Marvel/Disney, sorry, and this is coming from a guy who grew up reading comic books.

This Isn't New Marvel Has Has Been For The Past Decade Or Two Been Really Popular With Normies