Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Mark cuckerberg would be here if he didn’t make facebook

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
Let’s face it, this bug eyed alien headed dude only ascended because he betabuxxed. Any thoughts on mark cuckerberg? Him and other betabuxxcels make me sick tbh ngl:reeeeee:

He wouldn't because he would've had a girl before social media became huge. There were less incels before the age of Facebook and I'm sure he had a girlfriend before Facebook.

Betabuxxed? I thought he JBWed?

Nope, he dated his current wife in college before he was rich

He wouldn't.

He married an Asian.

JBW is law.

Let’s face it, this bug eyed alien headed dude only ascended because he betabuxxed. Any thoughts on mark cuckerberg? Him and other betabuxxcels make me sick tbh ngl:reeeeee:

Eduardo Saverin mogs Mark Zuckerberg.

i know a few people who went to his high school

i went to a similar school

C66BtnjWoAEkv8J

giphy.gif

He would be betabuxxing his 3/10 wife while getting cucked.

He could jewmaxx

He wouldn't because he would've had a girl before social media became huge. There were less incels before the age of Facebook and I'm sure he had a girlfriend before Facebook.
Just because you have had a girlfriend doesn’t mean you aren’t incel tier, I’ve known incel tier guys who got into a relationship through patheticmaxxing and pity and got cucked soon after.

Just because you have had a girlfriend doesn’t mean you aren’t incel tier, I’ve known incel tier guys who got into a relationship through patheticmaxxing and pity and got cucked soon after.
Ah so he would be here and then banned within the first few hours he's been on here right? As I bet he would say he's not an incel as he had a girlfriend before and instantly banned. Especially for being a graycel. Meaning he would not be here.

Rich Jew who went to Harvard so an Asian foid was always in his future.

This is cope.

Cuckerberg's father paid for him to be privately tutored in coding since he was a kid. Even if he didn't make cuckbook he'd still have a great career and ascended with a noodle whore.

Ah so he would be here and then banned within the first few hours he's been on here right? As I bet he would say he's not an incel as he had a girlfriend before and instantly banned. Especially for being a graycel. Meaning he would not be here.
Actually on the rules here you can be an incel OR someone who is not incel but follows the guidelines. I think it’s bs too but a lot of betacels get lucky and cucked later in life
This is cope.

Cuckerberg's father paid for him to be privately tutored in coding since he was a kid. Even if he didn't make cuckbook he'd still have a great career and ascended with a noodle whore.
Jbw is literally hacks to this matrix

All the rich software people are JBWmaxxed.

This is what curries can count on:

Massive Cope

He would still be SEAmaxxed

He would be here if he didn't reptiloidmaxx. Although, what if he never made Facebook and social media never became so popular, so there would be no tinder. Maybe he wouldn't end up here. Maybe İ wouldn't end up here. Fucking autistic eyes water drinking alien motherfucker, i hate you