Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve had enough, I’m sick of it

A

Anonymoutron

Greycel
I’m sick of everything. I’m sick of seeing young couples every time I go to and from uni. I’m sick of seeing foids throw themselves at chads who couldn’t care less about them. My uni class is very foid dominated so I’m surrounded by women who look down on me. Not even that, they don’t even notice me. I don’t even exist to them. Meanwhile they desperately throw themselves at the one chad in the room. I was leaving class one time and I saw them all crowding around him whilst he just sat there arrogantly enjoying the attention. He didn’t even do anything, they just swarmed him and he doesn’t deserve any of it. One time, one of those women recorded me when I was falling asleep in class (I had to be awake at 5:45am just to be there on time) whilst her and her other foid friends laughed at me. Yet if a man records a woman without her permission in this world all hell breaks loose yet when they do it to us no one even cares. I’m sick of women looking at me like I’m some bug that shouldn’t be here. I’m sick of all the ‘where have all the good men gone’ posts I see on social media ironically posted by foids who wouldn’t even consider dating someone like me. It’s constantly shoved in my face that women won’t even consider noticing someone like me since I don’t meet their unrealistic chad-like standards. I’m sick of it all. I wish there was something I could do.

Welcome to the club

Uni is hell for socially inept outcasts.... Respect to you for attending class

Brutal first post

Hello gray

sad first post, I also didn't like that in uni was a sad time for me.

I wasted so many years now I'm 28 years old and it's almost too late. But I will use this last chance.

I’m sick of everything. I’m sick of seeing young couples every time I go to and from uni. I’m sick of seeing foids throw themselves at chads who couldn’t care less about them. My uni class is very foid dominated so I’m surrounded by women who look down on me. Not even that, they don’t even notice me. I don’t even exist to them. Meanwhile they desperately throw themselves at the one chad in the room. I was leaving class one time and I saw them all crowding around him whilst he just sat there arrogantly enjoying the attention. He didn’t even do anything, they just swarmed him and he doesn’t deserve any of it. One time, one of those women recorded me when I was falling asleep in class (I had to be awake at 5:45am just to be there on time) whilst her and her other foid friends laughed at me. Yet if a man records a woman without her permission in this world all hell breaks loose yet when they do it to us no one even cares. I’m sick of women looking at me like I’m some bug that shouldn’t be here. I’m sick of all the ‘where have all the good men gone’ posts I see on social media ironically posted by foids who wouldn’t even consider dating someone like me. It’s constantly shoved in my face that women won’t even consider noticing someone like me since I don’t meet their unrealistic chad-like standards. I’m sick of it all. I wish there was something I could do.
Elementary middle high college university is all suicide fuel for us