Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Margot Robbie hate thread

Kavkaz no Europid

IMG 4622

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/KYEUq9Sg5OU?si=1WlLKGDbntInCIWV

I remember her in an Australian soap opera. She was an average actor but obviously shot to fame because of her looks. Same with Chris Hemsworth.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: it's easier to demoralize/brainwash goyims than to show them the truth and wake up. Yuri Bezmenov was 100% right about demoralization
lmao I'm not brainwashed, you're brainwashed. You believe in a baseless conspiracy fantasy. Basically no man would look at her a think she is troon. What is the evidence? she has small boobs? oh I'm impressed. That nonsense video you posted above is not convincing at all.

lmao I'm not brainwashed, you're brainwashed. You believe in a baseless conspiracy fantasy. Basically no man would look at her a think she is troon. What is the evidence? she has small boobs? oh I'm impressed. That nonsense video you posted above is not convincing at all.
baseless :feelshaha: what a joke of a subhuman you are do you really think that biology is a conspiracy fantasy? Yeah because 99% of men got brainwashed by the jewish media, practically not a single real foid or men are present in the media they are all reversos - male playing female and female playing male. They are castrated, given hormones, have best surgeons and makeup artists. Just because you can't see through the deception doesn't mean others will too. Better wake up right now otherwise it will be painful when you wake up in your 30s.
It's not even about """"her""""" boobs that can be enhanced anyway and hormones can make them appear bigger even on men, but her lack oh hips, masculine shoulders, long arms with long male torso, brow ridge of a man, neck that is long and mannish, entire skull that is much larger on men than female. Even how (s)he walks is of a man, it's especially obvious when walking down the stairs. It's you that haven't showed me a single proof why he is a she, just because you put a fake up, get a few surgeries to make your nose smaller and grow longer hair doesn't mean that you will become a biological female. It's a fantasy that Ishtar worshipers loves so much, all of them were bunch of trannies or masculine foids while men were soyboys. I guess we live in age of 2nd coming of Babylon.

baseless :feelshaha: what a joke of a subhuman you are do you really think that biology is a conspiracy fantasy? Yeah because 99% of men got brainwashed by the jewish media, practically not a single real foid or men are present in the media they are all reversos - male playing female and female playing male. They are castrated, given hormones, have best surgeons and makeup artists. Just because you can't see through the deception doesn't mean others will too. Better wake up right now otherwise it will be painful when you wake up in your 30s.
It's not even about """"her""""" boobs that can be enhanced anyway and hormones can make them appear bigger even on men, but her lack oh hips, masculine shoulders, long arms with long male torso, brow ridge of a man, neck that is long and mannish, entire skull that is much larger on men than female. Even how (s)he walks is of a man, it's especially obvious when walking down the stairs. It's you that haven't showed me a single proof why he is a she, just because you put a fake up, get a few surgeries to make your nose smaller and grow longer hair doesn't mean that you will become a biological female. It's a fantasy that Ishtar worshipers loves so much, all of them were bunch of trannies or masculine foids while men were soyboys. I guess we live in age of 2nd coming of Babylon.

View attachment 1151037View attachment 1151038
Bro she looks perfectly good. Her shoulder and everything look fine. Even if she has some masculine traits that doesn't mean she is a male. Sex isn't determined by shoulder width and shit like that. You would need to be a doctor and examine her to really know. How do you know that people in the media are castrated and given hormones and what not? btw are you a Christian?

@NeverEvenBegan

Who cares about her dumb ass.
I do :feelsdevil:
:feelsaww:
it's a troon and jews are pushing that ugly guy everywhere it's sickening
Tenor

Giphy

I feel like she is taking too many roles from other actresses (which would be better at said roles) plus I'm tired of seeing her face everywhere.
Yes. That's precisely why she decided to take a break from acting after Barbie: https://www.ign.com/articles/margot-robbie-acting-break-after-barbie-in-case-people-sick-of-her

She has self-awareness and she is considerate :feelsautistic:

It is cope to say she is a ''man'' just because she has certain features that could be described as 'masculine'.

By that logic, I should be a woman because I am feminine. I'm a framecel and I lack the typical male sexual characteristics: broad shoulders, large forearms, big wrists, deep voice. I also have manboobs from gynecomastia and I'm just utterly fucked. But I'm still not a woman.

Her more masculine features means her womb has high potential to be a Chad factory :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
This hyper fixation on Margot Robbie is inadvertently foid worship. Nobody here would ever care to look her up or even register her existence for more than a couple of seconds. But ever since the autist has been fixating on this bitch, she's been omnipresent and gets talked about more than Elliot Rodger here at this point. Ban all Margot Robbie threads unironically.

Margot robbie troongot robbie margot robbie troongot robbie

Image 2024 05 09 121456471

I unironically can't figure out how to upload mp3 files to show like this :feelsbadman:

I tried every option, how do you make the mp3 look like this? I don't want to make an attachment, I want it to have the play button directly in the post.

View attachment 1156108
I unironically can't figure out how to upload mp3 files to show like this :feelsbadman:

I tried every option, how do you make the mp3 look like this? I don't want to make an attachment, I want it to have the play button directly in the post.
You can click on insert attachment
C432D547 3B6E 448B 9FF6 D5201254AA11