Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Manual transmissions are for europoor fags

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Stop coping. You guys drive piece of shit 1.0 l econoboxes, that's why you always need to stay in low gear. Automatics mog manual transmissions , they shift much smoother , no effort, and are also better off road as they are sealed so no water gets in.

damn that’s really brutal for them tbh

damn that’s really brutal for them tbh
yeah. NGL , most euro fags are poor. Most don't even have a car and drive mopeds like jungle monkeys in asia.

Stop coping. You guys drive piece of shit 1.0 l econoboxes, that's why you always need to stay in low gear. Automatics mog manual transmissions , they shift much smoother , no effort, and are also better off road as they are sealed so no water gets in.
Well yes the computer can better judge than the human. Still manual is cooler

Bro no offense but do you even read the thread before posting? I’m not judgemental or anything
Yea I read this one tbh. It wasn’t long at all. I just can’t think of an appropriate response so I will just spit out one of my many preprogrammed responses.

Cope. I drive a car that has a dual clutch automatic but my next car is going to be a manual car because manual is more fun.

Cope many cool things you can’t do with automatic in card
bullshit. Only burnouts are what manuals can do
Cope. I drive a car that has a dual clutch automatic but my next car is going to be a manual car because manual is more fun.
But DCT is instant or do you have a shit DCT. like a vw polo , hyundai/kia?

idk wtf you're talking about

True. however to drive manual is a sign of high intelligence, respect and masculinity in chadstralia. here people will laugh at you and all jobs that require driving also require manual drivers licence as many cars are manual.

yeah. NGL , most euro fags are poor. Most don't even have a car and drive mopeds like jungle monkeys in asia.
Driving a moped is such a fucking failo.

bullshit. Only burnouts are what manuals can do

But DCT is instant or do you have a shit DCT. like a vw polo , hyundai/kia?
BMW.

True. however to drive manual is a sign of high intelligence, respect and masculinity in chadstralia. here people will laugh at you and all jobs that require driving also require manual drivers licence as many cars are manual.
Nope. Even trucks are automatic.Euro trucks are all auto and are more efficient , all large trucking companies use them. Manual is no high intelligence. Even heavy machinery is automatic. American trucks get mogged by Swedish trucks. The scania r730 and volvo fh750 are the strongest trucks and are auto , having the option of crawler gears too for very heavy loads.
m3? m5? IDK bro , manual is only good in performance vehicles. In general usage, manual is reserved for europoors

Nope. Even trucks are automatic.Euro trucks are all auto and are more efficient , all large trucking companies use them. Manual is no high intelligence. Even heavy machinery is automatic. American trucks get mogged by Swedish trucks. The scania r730 and volvo fh750 are the strongest trucks and are auto , having the option of crawler gears too for very heavy loads.

m3? m5? IDK bro , manual is only good in performance vehicles. In general usage, manual is reserved for europoors
are you chadstralian too? many job advertisements require manual, but maybe it's different in the city? i am semi-rural, so everything here is old and outdated, but many australians (maybe people in the city are different?) like manual and i don't know why. well, either way, i can only drive auto lol
you are right though

are you chadstralian too? many job advertisements require manual, but maybe it's different in the city? i am semi-rural, so everything here is old and outdated, but many australians (maybe people in the city are different?) like manual and i don't know why. well, either way, i can only drive auto lol
you are right though
I'm chadstralian. Those are small companies. The only decent companies will use manual trucks for long haul. Only old doomers like manual in their shitty trucks with no air conditioning. It can also give injuries if you drive a manual truck for many years.

scania-r730-truck-review-v8-tt8.jpg
89af5d3c4d40a28b823d54bd5c978373.jpg

I'm chadstralian. Those are small companies. The only decent companies will use manual trucks for long haul. Only old doomers like manual in their shitty trucks with no air conditioning. It can also give injuries if you drive a manual truck for many years.

scania-r730-truck-review-v8-tt8.jpg
89af5d3c4d40a28b823d54bd5c978373.jpg
View attachment 245919
lifefuel tbh. thanks brocel :feelsYall:

@LastGerman do you prefer manual or auto transmission?

I cannot even drive because I am bad at it so...

over for driver's license cels

Beyond over at this point.

@LastGerman do you prefer manual or auto transmission?

This is a catchy question since I cannot even drive.

Also lol at al lthe people here who instantly uses this thread so they can tell everybody that they can drive and have a car.

And us poor nodriverlicencecels get none anyway :<

Naah, you just mad cause you can't switch gears
full

No. Automatic gear shifting can cause a sudden lurch on 4x4 working in a quarry. In a delivery vehicle said sudden automatic gear shift can send your stock in the back flying. Manual transmission is much smoother for work and more fuel efficient too.

The only time I prefer automatics is on long motor way journeys where roads are relatively straight, speed limit high.

Source- me and I've done work for Enterprise and other vehicle delivery firms.

I dont know how to drive

No. Automatic gear shifting can cause a sudden lurch on 4x4 working in a quarry. In a delivery vehicle said sudden automatic gear shift can send your stock in the back flying. Manual transmission is much smoother for work and more fuel efficient too.

The only time I prefer automatics is on long motor way journeys where roads are relatively straight, speed limit high.

Source- me and I've done work for Enterprise and other vehicle delivery firms.
wdym. in 4x4 , automatics are preferred as they have a torque converter which can lock up. And they can descend better too.

What's the difference between Finland and russia?
A lot of things actually.
For starters, Russians are ethnically Indo-European while Finns are Uralic

A lot of things actually.
For starters, Russians are ethnically Indo-European while Finns are Uralic
Thanks. Bob will build his skills so he can finish in a blonde qt Finnish girl

i don't know anything about cars tbh