Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Manlets how do you cope with knowing you'll never be loved by anything ever?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Just as the thread says, just a simple chat and see how my fellow brocels cope with this. If they can even cope at all. But tbh how do you guys cope? (If their is any)

Not manlet, but i know i'll never be loved by another foid, but I cope just by playing games, instrumments, reading things on internet, listening to music and etc

There is no way to cope, you're emasculated everywhere by everyone
I'm not a turbo manlet but still a manlet (5'6 or 168cm) living in the Netherlands

Well my grandpa married and he's much shorter than me, maybe 155cm-160cm but that was in the 50s or so XD.

REEEE

Not manlet, but i know i'll never be loved by another foid, but I cope just by playing games, instrumments, reading things on internet, listening to music and etc
You can't know at 15, jfl, if you grow as 6'1+ you won't be here
There is no way to cope, you're emasculated everywhere by everyone
I'm not a turbo manlet but still a manlet (5'6 or 168cm) living in the Netherlands

Well my grandpa married and he's much shorter than me, maybe 155cm-160cm but that was in the 50s or so XD.
If 168 is not a turbomanlet then I wonder who is it in your definition? :feelshaha:especially relative to the kingdom of tallfags

I don't give a fuck about that. Love is not possible in my current state but you know what is? Moneymaxxing, looksmaxxing, and surgerymaxxing in order to increase my chances of finding love :feelsthink:

Last edited:
You can't know at 15, jfl, if you grow as 6'1+ you won't be here

If 168 is not a turbomanlet then I wonder who is it in your definition? :feelshaha:especially relative to the kingdom of tallfags
I'm 16, and height isn't my issue, face is

Manlets are fakecels, they can just stiltmaxx

There is no coping, I just hope I will get hit by a car tomorrow

Turbo manlet is 160cm and below
Manlet is 161cm-170cm
Average is 171cm-180cm
Tall is +180cm

I'm talking about when we take global height average into consideration

When it comes to dating then just being below 180cm is already a minus point, doesn't matter if 160cm or 170cm

Sleeping for most of the day
Same.

Turbo manlet is 160cm and below
Manlet is 161cm-170cm
Average is 171cm-180cm
Tall is +180cm

I'm talking about when we take global height average into consideration

When it comes to dating then just being below 180cm is already a minus point, doesn't matter if 160cm or 170cm
I'm 183cm in Brazil and girls constantly tell me that I'm not tall at all. Younger gen of men are really tall here!

In Brazil if you are bellow 175cm nowadays you better be Neymar or Zac Efron! Can even imagine in Europe.

I'm 183cm in Brazil and girls constantly tell me that I'm not tall at all. Younger gen of men are really tall here!

In Brazil if you are bellow 175cm nowadays you better be Neymar or Zac Efron! Can even imagine in Europe.
Coalmustacher

gigacope, 183cm is considered tall in brazil

a boy here gets a lot of attention in my school just because he's 182cm tall and acts like a drug dealer