Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets have two options

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
Honestly how can midget inhumans like us cope?
As a fookin turbo manlet either you become giga schizo, dark triad autistic gollum from the sewers max and dip out from society to avoid getting mogged, or run full jestermaxx game so normies can accept your little incel ass.
It is your choice.
I'll try to be light triad now, low cortisol af.
Shit on my posts, treat me like subhuman trash cuz I need to start getting used to this hard mog.
Come at me, shit on this thread, I will accept it cuz I'm improving my personality, I need to be goofy, doofy and social max.
Light triad or death:

Last edited:
Dress in a midget teddy bear costume and foids will rub their pussies with you. For whatever reasons even some adult foids are like children and they love plushies and teddy bears.

There Is A Third One Called Ropemaxxing

Shit on my posts, treat me like subhuman trash cuz I need to start getting used to this hard mog.
Come at me, shit on this thread, I will accept it cuz I'm improving my personality, I need to be goofy, doofy and social max.
Light triad or death:
You never had me. You never had your car. Now me and the mad scientist have to fix the mess you made.
You owe me a 10 second car now.

get on your knees manlet , time to suck my curved sword

Kill all zoomerscels

As a fookin turbo manlet either you become giga schizo, dark triad autistic gollum from the sewers max and dip out from society to avoid getting mogged, or run full jestermaxx game so normies can accept your little incel ass
I'm a turbo manlet and this is so fucking true.

Tbh i never met anyone i (frame)mog.

reincarnation Maxxing is what us manlets work towards

Option 3: LL (requires moneymaxxing)