Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion manlets are the true fakecels

P

pisswolf

Greycel
spicy title but here's the truth nuke

if you think being tall would fix you everything it means you don't have any other problem, you have no deformities, you have a social life. if you can ONLY complain about your height then you are just a fakecel, which is actually a good news for you

if you instead think being tall is just a plus then i can agree with you

Tongue GIF

if you think being tall would fix you everything it means you don't have any other problem, you have no deformities, you have a social life. if you can ONLY complain about your height then you are just a fakecel, which is actually a good news for you

Greycel​

JoinedJul 16, 2024Posts66

Greycel​

Greycel​

Greycel​

I agree but being tall is a BIG plus
Even if you are ugly it still makes your life easier

Greycel​

Incorrect thou tallnigger admit yer sins

I disagree.

If they are to short then they are still incel even if they have everything else going for them.

If they are unable to find someone due to being really short then how would that make them a fakecel?

I disagree.

If they are to short then they are still incel even if they have everything else going for them.

If they are unable to find someone due to being really short then how would that make them a fakecel?
Correct

I disagree.

if your only complaint is height, it means you have a nice body, a nice face and so on, then yes, fakecel it is

if your only complain is height, it means you have a nice body, a nice face and so on, then yes, fakecel it is
But if you're unable to get a date due to your height then how would that make you a fakecel?

If everything else was enough then they would have ascended by now

I disagree.

Its depends if your genes in everything are good but your 5’7 you can still live a good life

Copium on a galactic scale. Height is one of the most noticeable features a man has, being shorter than average already puts you on the danger zone. Being a turbomanlet doesn't necessarily mean 100% trueceldom but its one of the worst things a man could go through.

How short are you talking about in the post
If you mean 5’5 and below then your wrong
i had a friend (black) around 160/170cm (don't remember) and he had a gf, if you go lower though i think it falls in the realm of disabilities, i think i never saw someone 150cm tall. i'm not saying height does not matter, but if that's your only defect you can point you are likely just being pessimistic

In truth no. I'm 163 cm and I'm a truecel Japanese woman with the same pitiful appearance, my face is disproportionate.

True. But I don't think anyone here is a short Chad. Most of us here are 5'9 or below which is a massive turn off for a lot of foids and combine that with a sub-5 face is what makes us incel.

Copium on a galactic scale. Height is one of the most noticeable features a man has, being shorter than average already puts you on the danger zone. Being a turbomanlet doesn't necessarily mean 100% trueceldom but its one of the worst things a man could go through.

if are a manlet you like more agile or smh :feelskek:

...there is an emptiness that has been chasing me for a while and every day it gets closer and I don't know where to run anymore

you say it as if every shortcel is a chadlet

Another tallfag gray that will get banned soon