Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlets are the most oppressed in society

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
As a manlet we face nothing but hostility and contempt everywhere we go. People openly disrespect manlets. Heightism in general is the most openly discriminated against as it's considered socially acceptable. Tall people don't even give me eye contact and they ignore me at every opportunity. At least we can lie about our status in life but height is a clear visible indicator of inferiority. As a 5'4/5'5 male it never began for me, women often talk over me or ignore what I say if I dare to express an opinion. I work with women that are 6ft which is brutal tbh as I feel completely insignificant, not to mention I'm highly introverted which is a death sentence in this society :whatfeels: .

I'm 5'7 yet women are almost a head taller than me 99% of the time. People also treat you like a defective woman if you are short.

Some guys here are even 5'2 or below, I'm not far off that tbh. This game was rigged for short men, no one treats you equally because it's perceived as sub human by the standards of society and yet there's millions of men 5'5 or below.

What always frustrated me was that I could never use anything to make up the lack of height; no one cares if you are smart, hardworking, funny or anything else if you are also short. I gave up trying because nothing improved.

When I said manlets suffers more prejudice than black people I almost got lynched. They don't want to hear the truth.

Chop all the tallfags legs with a chainsaw in L4D2 for XBOX

Sometimes when I leave a room after speaking to someone, I can overhear them say "aww" in the most patronising tone. This sums up exactly how we're perceived, treated like some unknown species amongst humans :whatfeels: .

What always frustrated me was that I could never use anything to make up the lack of height; no one cares if you are smart, hardworking, funny or anything else if you are also short. I gave up trying because nothing improved.
yep completely undermined by our inferior height. I'm a reliable worker yet that doesn't mean shit because of my height and big nose. I've never fitted in anywhere, mostly ignored or spoken down to because of my short height.

A lot of tall people look down on us, not just physically but in how they perceive us, how they interact with us, often with ignorance and contempt. This is why most people ignore me at work for instance or talk down to me because as a 5'4 man they don't see me as equal.

We're often treated like a child, patronised and ostracised from those around us. Imagine working as a 5'4 man amongst 6ft+ men and women, this is my reality :whatfeels: .