Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Man with the most right swipes on tinder gives bio advice.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180311 203445

Screenshot 20180311 203502
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...iped-Tinder-reveals-secrets-relationship.html

I'm sure it was his bio that got him all those dates, not the fact that he is a male model.

tyrones giving bio advices jfl

JUST BE BLACK theory confirmed, blackcel = volcel.

Lmao his bio is probably

"Here for a fun time not a long one"

"No likey, no righty"

Are you fucking kidding me. How does this display anything? Goddamn, people are such morons.

This can't be real. He's not ugly but he's not that GL either.

lol fuckin skinny lanklet subhuman straving ethopian/somalian niggger

Just be tall. All the race cope shit is stupid, but if you are sub 6' you are truly fucked

Anyone not expect that guy to be more attractive?

This must be fake news.

See, PSLI ratings mean shit. He'd be rated 4/10 by most of you guys, yet he's getting more matches than all of your Chadfishes combined. GIGA KEK.

the average land whale probably gets more matches than him

i dont understand what does this prove and if he does slay its status halo and bio halo game this guy is subhuman without his career
His looks are his career. He's a fucking male model

See, PSLI ratings mean shit. He'd be rated 4/10 by most of you guys, yet he's getting more matches than all of your Chadfishes combined. GIGA KEK.

His looks are his career. He's a fucking male model
again he is style haloing he face,skin and frame is shit tier, anybody can become a male model if they try hard enough and most male models are subhuman anyways they should be posting here

hes only getting matches because of his status, if some guys here posed as a model and dressed nice they would slay as much as this guy or even more like @whogivesafucc he mogs this nigger to oblvion

again he is style haloing he face,skin and frame is shit tier, anybody can become a male model if they try hard enough and most male models are subhuman anyways they should be posting here
Am I the only one seeing this? LOL at this post. "anybody can become a male model if they try hard enough and most are subhuman anyways" Wtf even is this

hes only getting matches because of his status, if some guys here posed as a model and dressed nice they would slay as much as this guy or even more like @whogivesafucc he mogs this nigger to oblvion
Akhi I can't handle all this cope. Also he had no status until that article was published so the status theory goes right out the window considering the girls weren't aware of his title.

LOL i just saw his pictures, he looks like a typical somalian in some of them @SOMCEL gtfih for life fuel

Akhi I can't handle all this cope. Also he had no status until that article was published so the status theory goes right out the window considering the girls weren't aware of his title.
nah he was a model before this article and his bio got him matches not his subhuman looks

Yeah, some people, as in the attractive people.
there is alot o guys on this forum that mog male models and i always see guys in my college gym that mog this nigger subhuman, i can take someone of the street and make them a male model using tatics this guy used

nah he was a model before this article and his bio got him matches not his subhuman looks
Oh then I didn't read the article, I didn't know he was a model but still, I think it's not enough, it's obvious that girls' opinions will not always correlate with our ratings.

Now you're saying that subhumans can get matches if they just have a good bio. JFFFLLLLLLLLLLL

LOL i just saw his pictures, he looks like a typical somalian in some of them @SOMCEL gtfih for life fuel

exactly he starving ethpian jfl he wont slay shit in a club

Oh then I didn't read the article, I didn't know he was a model but still, I think it's not enough, it's obvious that girls' opinions will not always correlate with our ratings.

girls are idiots they are falling for the model label and cloth style halo, this nigger wont last in a ltr or will get cucked by a true bbc

COPE if you think this guy isnt tyrone hes tall high t and his face is 8+ just look at his jawline

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back