Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man risks his freedon and health to please a girl,this is her response

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
jfl r/incelswithouthate is killing me with tnese :feelsUnreal:
E67f2c6

kind:yes:
thoughtful:yes:
good personality:yes:

But hes short so none of that matters. it blows my mind somebody can read this and then say height or physical appearance is not important.
i bet IT will say he didnt have good body language despite this foid admitting its his LOOKS that are the problem

Personality™

Fucking women, do everything for them and they reject you for something you cannot control.

Also OP could you link me the thread, I want to see the comments.

Im so glad i dont do that kind of shit anymore. God bless the blackpill.

Yeah face over height. :feelsEhh:

Oh wow, a based reply.

This is why foids didnt have rights.

It is unironically more wise to allow a foid like this get fucked by a husband she hates than to have the man go ER.

“He is cute but the shortness is such a turnoff”

FaCe iS aLL ThAt MaTTeRs bRo

This is why foids didnt have rights.

It is unironically more wise to allow a foid like this get fucked by a husband she hates than to have the man go ER.

Exactly. Traditional society had everything worked out.

Last edited:
Bet she is a legbeard,owns cat (since she loves wine)and had at least 5 exes.

He probably wasn't that facially attractive then.

Jfl at doing anything for women. These cucks never learn

Guilty huh, not gonna give him one date, still took the fucking offer of tribute aka wine though huh. God damn simp & fucking cunt.

Cuck N Cunt, the new niggerlodeon show coming this summer.

The heightpill strikes again...
However I can't really feel extremely sorry for him. His behaviour was clearly cucked. Risking so much for a toilet, we're almost at the bottom. What have we become?

He forgot to respect women, get haircuts and shower more :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The heightpill strikes again...
However I can't really feel extremely sorry for him. His behaviour was clearly cucked. Risking so much for a toilet, we're almost at the bottom. What have we become?
yeah hes a fucking retard. my point is he did everything IT and normies would say and still failed miserably

How much you want to bet she goes out on one courtesy date to lead him on and get a free meal out of it and then ghosts him? Like some kind of twisted consolation prize where she thinks that's doing the poor bastard some kind of favor

Over for shortcels. The guy was attractive and had a great personality, but that means nothing in the face of height.

Why do people still use Reddit? That sub is just going to get bad soon.

Look im all for hating holes but the hole said she is 30 cm taller than him!!! What do you people even expect??

she is maybe 180 which is tall for a hole and he is like what, 150? Thats 5 feet tall

what did that midget even expect out of the whole ordeal, that the amazonian hole would give him a pitty handjob?

30 cm of difference? I can't even picture that in my mind. She must be playing it up quite a bit, we all know how awful foids are at measuring distance and length. The guy must be a complete bluepilled retard to do this kind of thing, probably ethnic too.

Last edited:
Look im all for hating holes but the hole said she is 30 cm taller than him!!! What do you people even expect??

she is maybe 180 which is tall for a hole and he is like what, 150? Thats 5 feet tall

what did that midget even expect out of the whole ordeal, that the amazonian hole would give him a pitty handjob?
yes i understand hes a midget im just trying to prove a point to bluepillers and IT that that physical appearance does matter.
and this is a perfect example proving "looks arent important" is idiotic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back