Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man dies after woman locked him in suitcase

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/lcFHvmqt0Z8

this is the disturbing video of that cuck suffocating to death while his female partner taunts him and laughs at him, I bet he deserved it though, he was most likely a misogynist and didn’t take enough showers or make any effort to improve his personality. It’s the dude’s fault, women can do no wrong.

"teeheehee stupid that's my name don't wear it out". :foidSoy: Dumb bitch filming her own crime and uploading it too.

i can't believe a grown man let a female lock him in a suitcase...

as usual moids personality detector failed again

how the fuck could you ever let that shit happen how fcking weak do you have to be for an average woman to be able to put you into a suitcase

this is what women do to their pet betas

you must never lose your hatred for women. this is what happens when a man develops pathological altruism towards the "empathetic gender". he cant possibly process in his mind that this women is a threat to his life or hostile to him in any way. this is the kind of man feminism wants to create! NO SELF PRESEVATION INSTINCT. i wouldve beat that bitch the moment she came at me with that shit

KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!

No lie if the chick was hot i would be turned on but she is absolute guttertrash from sandy shores :feelspuke: natty selection at its finest shame she wont get life :(

Sexhaver problems, mang

i bet satan is laughing at his dumb ass

she is absolute guttertrash from sandy shores :feelspuke:
Better to be a volcel or standartcel than to be in relationships with another man ( female who has no femininity and probably has 80% testosterone of an average man ).

Thanks for this bro

This will contribute towards my hatred for foids even more

Funny as fuck call him David Coper-fag

Le empathetic genderino :y'all:

Imagine being dumb enough to film yourself taunting someone dying as you do nothing, woman & nigger moment; the difference being the woman will probably get off easy.

Okay he's a cuck sure but what's the context? Was this supposed to be sexual or some kind of punishment?

Imagine that being the way you die

Imagine that being the way you die

If only he attended some thERapy sessions, took more showERs and improved his pERsonality, this could’ve been avoided

This case was on the JCS channel.

View: https://youtu.be/Hy6XsXseDfM

I still don't quite know how he got himself zipped up inside a suitcase like that. She said they were playing hide and seek, but that's probably bullshit. He must have been a cuck and she told him to get in if he wanted to have sex. What a stupid moron, you never let your guard down like that around a foid. That's just like giving a loaded gun to a child. They cannot be trusted.

Last edited:
This is actually sad, but what did he expect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back