Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Male Teacher caught on video rubbing JB student's back... Twitter normies mad

Old and ugly.
He thought he was a female teacher?
20 years behind the bar!

Imagine if the male teacher was a 20yo chad, he would go famous for the totally opposite reasons
Brutal agepill and lookism displayed in this video

I used to see this sometimes in school. Nothing happened really and no one felt uncomfortable.

Ngl, I wouldn't be rubbing her back if i was him.

JFL, people literally want to destroy him just because he dared to touch a prime foid's clothed back

all he did was touch her back wtf

YO TYRONE PASS THE SOY! :soy:

Wow, he touched her back! WITHOUT HER CONSENT!

I say we geld him and then bury him alive. It's the least we can do to a monster who ruined a poor child's life.

If he went lower, sure, it’s crossing a line. Libtards are always looking to be outraged. :feels:

Meanwhile foid teachers are fucking there students and get a slap on the wrist and goes by ignored by the same cucks on twitter

LMAO at normies losing their shit :feelsgah:

I wish I could do that

I'm really fucking confused. What did he do? Are they just mad he touched her back? I didnt see him grope her

The rare black soyboy, though he doesn't look like one.

looks like a typical stacy trying to get under a male teacher's skin, to better her grades

moron basically got punished for being "the john" in the prostitution entanglement they had going on, nordic model style

lol what the fuck?
what's wrong with that?
no, seriously, teachers do that all the time when they're explaining things to individual students or even just talking to them, it's not something they decide to do voluntarily and I've never seen someone get uncomfortable because of it
absolute pieces of shit trying to get this man fired for no reason

I didnt see her flinching or walking away
That means she was okay with the touch. If she was okay with it why are other people getting mad for her?

Oh right! Silly me. SHE IS STILL JUST A SMALL BABY CHILD

Listen to that poor cuck talking about his slideshow on China while former Chad molests Stacy in the corner.

Lmao old and fat guy, he is going to be burnt alive by the whiteknights and womenfolk.

nordic model going to be applied to stacy femoids pushing their tits together and going "ARE YOU SURE I CAN'T GET A BETTER GRADE, TEACH???"

Whatever, they're just a bunch of sore bitter faggots upset because the teacher gets more action than they ever will.
Just a bunch of old geezer faggots who think their special little princess is special and needs to be protected all the time. These same losers are the ones that won't let guys their age such as me date them, because they feel an obligation to helicopter over their daughters 24/7 in some pathetic attempt to postpond the inevitable. How laughable and despicable.

These retards would flip out even if this teacher was within her age, simply because normies are jealous backstabbing cunts and sore losers. That's all this is about.
Black soyboy isn't too rare these days. Half of the rappers nowadays wear leggings
It's sad to see even black men falling and becoming soys. They should've knew this was coming for them too, feminism spares absolutely nobody.

this guy's life is now over, lmao

thats strange why would he do that

Turns out he was comforting her because one of her family members died according to one of the twitter post yet they are STILL saying it was "innapropiate". JFL, if that was a female teacher doing that to a male NO ONE WOULD FUCKING CARE! Whiteknights and soys need to be fucking executed

If the teacher was female they'd love it, you go girl teehee!

Based teacher

Those faggot soyboys who make death threats on social media are so pathetic. They're all cowards and pussies who would back down like the scared little bitches they are if anyone even stared them down.

I kind of wish they'd actually have the balls to try something, so they'd get arrested and have to spend the next 20 years getting buttraped by Tyrone in prison.

Of course the normalfags are mad because of retarded reasons, this is complete lifefuel to me. But the agepill is obvious here.

JFL at having a daughter, always trying to guard holes that are destined to be ravaged

“iF tHaT wAs mY dAuGhTeR i’D KiLL HiM” lol yeah right quit trying to sound like a badass. It’s stupid how these cucks try to sound like a badass

and all he did was rub her back. Saying he deserves death is insane. He didn’t rape or kill people

What's wrong with that? That's how female students got good grades in my days. We called it "selling meat"

Twitter normies are so toxic these days. Just chill.
I think Tyrone is banging her also, but that's just my guess.

touching prime foids as a sub 8 man is a capital offense

Shes dressed like a whore anyway lol you can beat all the guys who touch your daughter but that wont stop her from being a whorw who enjoys it

In elementary school I had a female teacher who doted over me because I was cute and fat and she was childless and sad. Then it all changed when the testosterone attacked.

In my high school days, I had a chad/chadlite teacher who would always give foids hugs, kisses in the forehead, and be too "cuddly" overall with the foids who used to sit on the first row on the classroom.
But of course, no one found that to be weird back then and nothing ever happened to him because chads get a free pass to pretty much everything.

Also also, of course², those foids enjoyed that a lot, received those intimate forms of affection with the biggest smile and never gossiped about it being innapropriate.

Last edited:
looks to me that foid had her arm around him too.

I don't see what is wrong with intimacy between students and teachers, other than jealousy between students

Power differential and potential for abuse of power, like holding somebody's grades or promotion hostage for sexual favors.

I wated for something, nothing happened :dafuckfeels:
Legit i prepared myself to write "well she deserves that bec. of the clothing sh wears"
but nothing happened :feelskek: