Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Male Teacher caught on video rubbing JB student's back... Twitter normies mad

Why raised to the power 2?
That wasn't why that was meant for, it's the second "of course" and ² avoids bloating the text with "of course again"

Based teacher. Only cucks would think that this is “sexual assault :soy:”.

gave me a stiffy

That slut is fucking him for grades

If he went lower, sure, it’s crossing a line. Libtards are always looking to be outraged. :feels:

That’s the thing, liberals live a very privileged, sheltered and comfortable lives. That’s why they’re always looking for petty things to be outraged about. I have noticed how oversensitive people have become over the past years though. Society is pussified and cucked to hell now. The next generation is truly fucked lol.

That’s the thing, liberals live a very privileged, sheltered and comfortable lives. That’s why they’re always looking for petty things to be outraged about. I have noticed how oversensitive people have become over the past years though. Society is pussified and cucked to hell now. The next generation is truly fucked lol.
Society was so much better a decade ago

If it was a female there would be no problem at all !

“iF tHaT wAs mY dAuGhTeR i’D KiLL HiM” lol yeah right quit trying to sound like a badass. It’s stupid how these cucks try to sound like a badass

and all he did was rub her back. Saying he deserves death is insane. He didn’t rape or kill people
25 iq necroposr

It was probably worth it. Based teacher.

The foid has her left arm around him too.