Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Make friends

@Lonelyus relentless is a faggot
Theres a reason your on my ignorelist faggot! Bc your one of those annoying shits i have to put on ignore every now and then that follow my every thread, Dont care :feelsaww:

Soy-user-1

To the triggered users in this thread

@JamesMLM posted something about furry and femboy so your going after the wrong one, The post literally said "Cute Femboy GF" But bash me for all i care, Your going after the wrong user

Why isn't that furryfag banned yet

@JamesMLM posted something about furry and femboy so your going after the wrong one, The post literally said "Cute Femboy GF" But bash me for all i care, Your going after the wrong user
I never posted a thread that said “Cute Femboy GF” or talked about wanting to have sex with a femboy

Theres a reason you’re on my ignorelist faggot! Bc your one of those annoying shits i have to put on ignore every now and then that follow my every thread, Dont care :feelsaww:
Also, @frmentalcel didn’t called you a faggot @Lonelyus he was calling @RelentlessAssault a faggot

I never posted a thread that said “Cute Femboy GF” or talked about wanting to have sex with a femboy
If I did post a thread about that, then I will get a warn or a ban. Because that’s promoting LGBT and being gay/a faggot, which is banned here. I never have gotten a warn on this account.

In fact such a thread would result in me getting a permaban. If you promote any kind of faggotry = permaban.

Last edited:
@Copexodius Maximus @Chudpreet @MillionBashStream97 @IceStorm
I don't think I'm on his ignore list, but I don’t know what's going on :dafuckfeels:

But... sure... @Lonelyus you are a hypocrite, I guess :dafuckfeels:

I'm going back to jerk off to Ice Spice's armpits. Bye.

I don't think I'm on his ignore list, but I don’t know what's going on :dafuckfeels:

But... sure... @Lonelyus you are a hypocrite, I guess :dafuckfeels:

I'm going back to jerk off to Ice Spice's armpits. Bye.
You were not but you are now, Also i dont care about your opinion, Theres bound to be some sour eggs on a forum, No one is 100% liked wherever one may go

You were not but you are now, Also i dont care about your opinion, Theres bound to be some sour eggs on a forum, No one is 100% liked wherever one may go
By the way, I don't care about this at all, both you and @JamesMLM could be hyporcrites, we are all hypocrites to a certain extent. But I just want to say that putting people on "Ignore" list is peak Karen Beta Bitchboy behavior.

You have posted some mind-numbingly retarded shit, and I still won't put you on my Ignore list. No one is, cuz I believe you niggas have more value beyond petty shit, and you can turn it around and post something based.

Anyway, going back to jerk off now :feelsokman:

Theres a reason your on my ignorelist faggot! Bc your one of those annoying shits i have to put on ignore every now and then that follow my every thread, Dont care :feelsaww:
dont care, kill yourself faggot

I can't make friends with users here because doxx potential is too great. I'd have to show you my subhuman face too at some point. It's better it just stays as text.
TFW you need to looksmax just to have friends :dafuckfeels: