Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Made Good Progress With My Plan To Reduce My Weed Usage; Rewarded Myself With A Smoke Today.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I abstained from Weed all the way from Friday till round 8:30 PM today. I am planning to reduce weed so that I am not as dependent on it: Which will help me save cash & make the high more enjoyable.

I appreciate all the support my discordbrocels gave me, as well as all the brocels on here :feelsYall:

I now have rewarded myself with a toke and some good music:smonk::feelsLSD:

That's the way to do it. I only use 2-3 times a week, at most, and then I can keep the dosage down, and make one pack of $30 edibles last two or more months, easily. :smonk:

That's the way to do it. I only use 2-3 times a week, at most, and then I can keep the dosage down, and make one pack of $30 edibles last two or more months, easily. :smonk:
Good stuff, brocel :feelsYall:

all women are whores

But weed is not addictive and has no bad side effects :feels:

But weed is not addictive and has no bad side effects :feels:
Hahaha facts man. It is not addictive in the ways nicotine or cocaine are, which is a physically dependent drug, weed is psychologically addictive substance due to the large amounts of dopamine It gives off. You know how some people get addicted to alcohol, fapping, vidya, junk food, etc? Dopamine. So basically weed is just like those, but way stronger.

This article sums it up sorta well. It even says fewer people are addicted to weed than cocaine or alcohol; both of which are objectively worse for ones health physically & mentally :feelsjuice:

fakecel if you have friends to sell you weed

Well done brocel. Clear the body and mind for full absorption of blackpill. :bigbrain: