Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lulz

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Here’s another IT foid I found photos of

yes it is a landwhale. And apparently she’s also a schoolteacher or some shit

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @Personalityinkwell

just leave us the fuck alone, it’s not hard

I'm okay with this one. All except 2 of the teachers I've had growing up were ugly.
I think for the most part it's almost a requirement in some places it seems with the number of ugly teachers I've had growing up.

IT cucks will be like - "You are a 10/10 gigastacy qween. Don't let these inkwells tell you otherwise" :soy::soy:

Volcel if u wouldn’t breed

I'm okay with this one. All except 2 of the teachers I've had growing up were ugly.
I think for the most part it's almost a requirement in some places it seems with the number of ugly teachers I've had growing up.
I don’t think being ugly is a requirement. The fact that most schoolteachers are ugly is a coincidence, and many are like 40 so of course they’d be ugly

IT cucks will be like - "You are a 10/10 gigastacy qween. Don't let these inkwells tell you otherwise" :soy::soy:
Those cucks need to get a beating. They simp for creatures who treat them like shit, even they ugly and fat ones.

I don’t think being ugly is a requirement. The fact that most schoolteachers are ugly is a coincidence, and many are like 40 so of course they’d be ugly
How old is this one? I know white fat girls tend to age 3x faster in general so they might look like they're 65 but they're actually like 22 or something.
I'm guessing she's like 24? 23? And not in her 50s or something?

Fat and cumskin. Seems to be a running trend

How old is this one? I know white fat girls tend to age 3x faster in general so they might look like they're 65 but they're actually like 22 or something.
I'm guessing she's like 24? 23? And not in her 50s or something?
Maybe 30?
Those cucks need to get a beating. They simp for creatures who treat them like shit, even they ugly and fat ones.
Another person I found turned out to be a tranny

AYE QUEEQUEG, GET THE HARPOON!

Jfl at her shaming incels while she looks like jabba the hutt.

Fuarkk call me volcel but I wouldn't

Bet she has a height requirement

No it’s not 40%

"The prevalence of obesity was 40.0% among young adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44.8% among middle-aged adults aged 40 to 59 years, and 42.8% among adults aged 60 and older. "

According to the CDC.

"The prevalence of obesity was 40.0% among young adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44.8% among middle-aged adults aged 40 to 59 years, and 42.8% among adults aged 60 and older. "

According to the CDC.
It varies by state and also that younger group cohort includes 30-39 year olds

Curry foids arent as fat as western ones. But they got dog faces and shit features.
From my xp, they stay slim till marriage then explode after and stop giving af.

NSFW this shit dude :feelsugh:

Literally any foid you see on IT will be a landwhale. This rule is starting to become an axiom at this point. Any IT foid you find will either be a landwhale, nigger, or tranny