Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lowinhib] Screenshot your ignore list and post it here

To my knowledge, only one guy ignored me, it was for saying kek. Brutal. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::kys:

To my knowledge, only one guy ignored me, it was for saying kek. Brutal. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::kys:
Does it show up in your alerts when someone ignores you? If so then I'll never know who ignores me.

TFW nobody has ignored me

I am blackpill supreme

One guy ignored me for joking that whitecels are volcels. (I dont actually believe that even though I acknowledge the reality of the racepill)

It does not, he just outright told me. :lul:
Same lol. I was called 10 iq by towncel because he made a retarded statement and couldn’t handle a single response.

I may not be high iq but I make well thought out posts the majority of the time unlike 80 percent of users here.

I don't ignore anyone

Incelsignore

What have you guys got agsinst fontaine? Hes high IQ as fuck
@Fontaine
I like you matey
Thanks mate

I guess some don't like me because I don't agree with simplistic explanations like "the Jews"

Thanks mate

I guess some don't like me because I don't agree with simplistic explanations like "the Jews"
I like the jews. Some of them are some very smart manipulators and penny pinchers, both of those are qualities I wish I had.

I remember some guy on Lookism said to me "I'm ignoring you because you're an ugly fat ethnic", I couldn't stop laughing. Don't know if he had me confused with a guy in the chat that used my name but JFL. Think he ended up being a ginger so yeah, definitely fits the low-tier normie vs. incel system.

@towncel @heroinfather This is not the place for your childish spat. Shape up.

@towncel @heroinfather This is not the place for your childish spat. Shape up.
i wasn't the one who brought it here i shouldn't be put in the same category as this faggot