Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lowinhib] Screenshot your ignore list and post it here

Following is fine but ignoring someone is an extremely pussy move. I don't ignore anyone.

No ones said anything bad to me so far so I'm not ignoring anyone

Attachments

• IMG_2014.PNG
    IMG_2014.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 121
I don't block anyone because I'm not a snowflake but Tellem-Tyrone, the Israeli faggot and Weed Chad are pretty gay.

You can't even hold a proper conversation with me

I haven't ignored anyone.

Who do you hate the most?
no ignore, but KilluminoidBR is probably one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered online. Like he should be euthanized for being so stupid, his IQ is my shoe size. I'm not racist but this retarded fucker made me hate brazilians

no ignore, but KilluminoidBR is probably one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered online. Like he should be euthanized for being so stupid, his IQ is my shoe size. I'm not racist but this retarded fucker made me hate brazilians
I don't like to single out people, but I have to agree on this.

my ignore list = close my eyes, close the thread,

PM me one of your selfies, I want to rate you.
What the fuck my picture has to do with ignore/follow list or with my reply? I don't understand. Btw, I am 2/10, there is no need for verification.

only blackpill 101, takes a lot for me to block someone

but bb theory fags are blocked period

lifefuel nobody has blocked me

What the fuck my picture has to do with ignore/follow list or with my reply? I don't understand. Btw, I am 2/10, there is no need for verification.
I have suspicions that you are a white troll.

Prince of Cope is a good poster wtf

>ctrl-f "deathgreetsmeslow"
>0/0 results

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

How does Psychocel look like? I want to see his face.

Blocked

This, but the most low IQ user is @heroinfather and I keep him unblocked for comedic value

fakecel attacks truest truecel circa 2018

If you believe in a magical underground entity like you do, I don't doubt it, but I'm not a fakecel

"You are not currently ignoring any members."

A good reminder that I should ignore you, brainless studycel with an ultra-normie blue pill mentality

A good reminder that I should ignore you, brainless studycel with an ultra-normie blue pill mentality
Don't be harsh to @Maeror he's a expert coper and i repect that

Chrome 2018 05 25 18 49 46

i think i might take them all off ignore though

It doesn't bother me what people say anymore.

Why do you guys ignore people, are you that high inhib?

They are annoying as fuck and ruin my cope (this site)

Heh, okay I haven't ignored anyone so I don't know how good the ignoring function is yet, but it could be great :)

He ignored me so I’m ignoring him back kek. I haven’t read or seen any of his posts

Attachments

• 7B276736-0522-4270-93B4-9FFA79531B85.png
    7B276736-0522-4270-93B4-9FFA79531B85.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 95