Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lowest IQ posters?

@Hungarocel autistic shit post maxxer

List your top 5 lowest IQ posters and as many dishonorable mentions as you want.

Here's mine:

1. @Rassimov
  2. @universallyabhorred
  3. @NEETard
  4. @ShySaxon
  5. @FastBananaCEO
Dishonorable mentions:
@Sperglord @Bangkok or bust @greycels in general

1. @Zyros
2. @Ritalincel
3. @Insomniac
4. @Michael15651
5. @zombie
unfortunately you are right i didnt get any
I could of mentioned you but it wouldn't of been a sincere mention.

Mm honestly I like everyone here except for this one guy I forgot the name of. Fucking bitch
C8C958F7 2AF6 4903 B1FE AB6947FC2289

Try utilizing multisyllabic lexicon i.e. using big words. That makes you look high IQ to some people.

Klinefelter's is absolute death for virility and bodily aesthetics, but it's not a disability.
dicketyfuck

He's a whiny buffoon who can't take any criticism without shitting his pants, and whose every attempt to be clever falls flat on its face.
Easy to criticize high quality posters based on personal dislike. Nobody's ever seen anything intelligent, funny or interesting from the likes of you.
Yeah, unlike ShySaxon, I don't see any room for improvement in universallyabhorred. He always will be, and I assume always has been, a mental midget.
LMFAO, arrogant big shot here thinks he can accurately gauge someone's intelligence from an anonymous online post.

Easy to criticize high quality posters based on personal dislike. Nobody's ever seen anything intelligent, funny or interesting from the likes of you.
ur just proving his point nigga

Alt-rightcels and 4chan autists who don't have anything to offer this forum beyond "immigrant bad" and "holohoax" memes.
Honestly didn't think you'd be mentioned here man.

All posters that think it is not 99.99% looks

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US
YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Anyone who doesn't blame the men who started all this female rights bullshit.

At the end of the day it was MEN who agreed to give them rights instead of beating them up and putting them in their place.

SergeantIncel
mental_out
knajjd
Ryo_Hazuki
i_a_m_i
Master
cocksucker
WithoutMe

and author of next post

It was actually smart. He now has mentally ill women that spend a lot of time on the Internet orbiting him and taking the initiative to pursue him. He orchestrated a Mexican-Andy-esque ascendance. It's the optimal strategy if you have no talents and aren't embarrassed by putting your ugly visage out there.
I guess you could look at it like that, although do you really think he had that kind of foresight? I think that it was more luck, than any kind of planned strategy.

But if that was his true intention, then yeah I guess that is highiQ, especially if you’re talentless.

@TheSecondComing cus pink

Any moralfag
Any one whos says height>face
Anyone who says prostitution is cucked
Anyone who says ER was fakecel/volcel
Anyone who gatekeeps in general (exception is if someone explictly brags)

@NEETard

He's either a troll or literally retarded

Ngl i would say myself
I’m Low IQ as hell

@BrendioEEE For claiming that ethnics are advantaged over whites and for bringing the foid infilitrater @A_Broken_Person into the forum.
@speedtypingincel for claiming that height trumps looks. Basically manlets as a whole who think being tall is all that is needed to slay. Manlets who think this should be eaten by alligators.
@First loss for trying to act moral.

Also users who have problems with other users for their copes and avatars.
Wow you people still mention me on here.