Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lowest IQ posters?

true tbh . worse many of them refuse to accept that many white WASPs and other rich people are naturally psychopathic as well. they think 100% problems is jewish
well there is some truth to what theyre saying

Yeah he's pretty low IQ and deserves a dishonorable mention.
I knew he was lowIQ when he did that “Ask an incel” shit. Of course he cucked hard when they asked if he hates foids.

well there is some truth to what theyre saying
they are right that Jews disproportionately overrepresented in media, business etc. but to think it's 100% then is cope

Alt-rightcels and 4chan autists who don't have anything to offer this forum beyond "immigrant bad" and "holohoax" memes.

Can you be high IQ about low IQ shit? I mean know a lot - but a lot about shit.

There are some legit high IQ people here who can write and reason quite well, but come to retarded conclusions.
Alt-rightcels and 4chan autists who don't have anything to offer this forum beyond "immigrant bad" and "holohoax" memes.

They are definitely some of the people I mean.

If we're going to be fair to them there are a lot of jews in high positions that do push a lot of feminism and stuff like that. But to blame every major problem on jews, especially stuff like feminism is stupid.

What truth?
Jews control the narrative and influence society through the media. (Hollywood, the news, Israel, etc)
imo they are the reason why western society is like this.

@BrendioEEE For claiming that ethnics are advantaged over whites and for bringing the foid infilitrater @A_Broken_Person into the forum.
@speedtypingincel for claiming that height trumps looks. Basically manlets as a whole who think being tall is all that is needed to slay. Manlets who think this should be eaten by alligators.
@First loss for trying to act moral.

Also users who have problems with other users for their copes and avatars.

List your top 5 lowest IQ posters and as many dishonorable mentions as you want.

Here's mine:

1. @Rassimov
  2. @universallyabhorred
  3. @NEETard
  4. @ShySaxon
  5. @FastBananaCEO
Dishonorable mentions:
@Sperglord @Bangkok or bust @greycels in general

STFU dumbass
Why do you think @universallyabhorred is low iq poster, @KingOfRome?
Its @ChadThundercock1516 bitch. Ironically the highest IQ poster just being humble.

Its @ChadThundercock1516 bitch. Ironically the highest IQ poster just being humble.
i used to think you were @Newbie17 @Newbie17 when you see this alert don't get mad

@Cuyen cause he has 37k posts on an incel forum.
Yeah this would probably be my pick as well. Brain fry from too much screen time plus wannabe tough guy larper.

@ anyone who defends jews.

He's a whiny buffoon who can't take any criticism without shitting his pants, and whose every attempt to be clever falls flat on its face.

@BrendioEEE For claiming that ethnics are advantaged over whites and for bringing the foid infilitrater @A_Broken_Person into the forum.
@speedtypingincel for claiming that height trumps looks. Basically manlets as a whole who think being tall is all that is needed to slay. Manlets who think this should be eaten by alligators.
@First loss for trying to act moral.

Also users who have problems with other users for their copes and avatars.
I love your avi so much

@KingOfRome how low is my iq

He's a whiny buffoon who can't take any criticism without shitting his pants, and whose every attempt to be clever falls flat on its face.
Interesting. Autism is a failo even to incels.

damn didn’t expect all the hammy hate in this thread tbh

@King_of_morons, hate that retard.

damn didn’t expect all the hammy hate in this thread tbh
People keep beating that horse when it's been dead so long it's not even rotting anymore.

IMO @Total Imbecile is simultaneously the lowest and highest iq poster of the forum

Joined Apr 17, 2019

-

Joined Feb 17, 2019
tbf we aren’t jerking off to Hammy

but ur based for giving everyone Christmas hats

@BrendioEEE for shilling just be ethnic as a mexican mutt and believing he “ascended” by orbiting a r9k troll

You're that tall white fakecel, of course you would include a turbomanlet ethnic like me.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I'm a truecel amongst truecels. I got klinefleters. I'm fucked for life. I bet if you lived amongst your race you'd get laid. JFL at copers like yourself. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

>highest iq poster thread
>no mentions

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!
Try utilizing multisyllabic lexicon i.e. using big words. That makes you look high IQ to some people.
Klinefelter's is absolute death for virility and bodily aesthetics, but it's not a disability.

Last edited: