Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Low iq rostie gets $50,000 scholarship just for filling out an application

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
That $50,000 could've been given to three incels so they can get looksmaxxing surgery, but no, a stupid hole needed it more apparently, to finish pursuing her degree in chad dick sucking.

Just exist mode proven once again

Tutorial mode

Women are the most privileged class to ever exist

Her looksmatch is begging on the streets of pakistan.

FUCK THIS DUDE I NEED THAT MONEY RN,IM GOING TO GET A FAKE HAIR,MAKEUP AND ILL GET THE BIG BUCKS FROM CUCKS,YEAH

@Gyros_Pretcel gimme your thoughts on this

Just trannymaxx and turn on easy mode :feelskek:

If I had 50K to surgerymaxx then maybe I could get a surgically improved pers0nality

WHAT?! 129k subscribers?!?!
I'd rather listen to the sound of cats being tortured than to that annoying ugly b**ch
Her voice makes my want to vomit.
Not to mention her "content" she must be the most boring person in this world.
Watching a goldfish swimming in a small tank is more entertaining than her sh*tty content.

129,000 people felt the need to subscribe to that.
wow, all I wish for is for a meteorite to hit my head right in the spot where I would drop dead in a split of a second.

WHAT?! 129k subscribers?!?!
I'd rather listen to the sound of cats being tortured than to that annoying ugly b**ch
Her voice makes my want to vomit.
Not to mention her "content" she must be the most boring person in this world.
Watching a goldfish swimming in a small tank is more entertaining than her sh*tty content.

129,000 people felt the need to subscribe to that.
wow, all I wish for is for a meteorite to hit my head right in the spot where I would drop dead in a split of a second.
That proves sub5 foids can get 129k subscribers on youtube and $50,000 from the government just by existing. She probably never said or done anything useful in her life.

Just trannymaxx and turn on easy mode :feelskek:
If easy mode is roping after you realize that you are an abomination that man, woman, nor beast wants to fuck.

Can someone sum the video up? Cba to watch

That's a lot of money. Fuck this shit I'd fix my life with that money. Fuck i hope she suffers from cancer.

"I went to his office later that day teehee"

aka she 99% fucked someone to get it

Fuck this shit I'd fix my life with that money.
A sub5 rostie being able to whore around in university for 2 years, all expenses paid, to get her lesbian dance theory degree is more important for the economy and community I guess.
"I went to his office later that day teehee"

aka she 99% fucked someone to get it
She sucked that scholarship guy's dick really good probably.

50k to get a degree in patriarchal oppression studies. She'll suck chad cock for 4 years then find a soy to settle down with once she realizes she needs betabux. "I'm not really into blowjobs babe" Meanwhile he's watching an amateur video of her taking chad and Tyrones dick in her mouth at the frat house

50k to get a degree in patriarchal oppression studies. She'll suck chad cock for 4 years then find a soy to settle down with once she realizes she needs betabux. "I'm not really into blowjobs babe" Meanwhile he's watching an amateur video of her taking chad and Tyrones dick in her mouth at the frat house
"My abusive ex's made me give them blowjobs all the time in my teens and 20's, but now I have more respect for myself at the ripe age of 37. Teehee."

Just be a woman
full

Omg I have watched you since near the start of your channel! All the way from you moving houses, to your high school breakup, and to the making of your BeHappy necklace! just recently re-found your channel & saw that u hadn’t posted in a while..& was honestly kinda sad cuz you were one of the first channels I remember watching.. Happy to see you back!! (

As you can read, she had a difficult life.
Thankfully everything went well for her.

As you can read, she had a difficult life.
Thankfully everything went well for her.
Her life makes an incel's life look like a walk in the park. Moving to an area with new chads can be very traumatizing, especially because she had to leave all her old chads behind. :soy:

You have to be extremely low iq to be women and homeless

Not really. It's a smart move to play the victim card.
They'd get extra social points.

Scholarships for women!? :reeeeee:
They shouldn't even be allowed to get an education.