Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Loving loyal husband who thought he had the perfect wife ropes after learning that she cheated on him for 11 years and none of the children are his!

We need a big reset tbh

he shouldve become a hERo

The mother should be held criminally responsible for infidelity and the father’s suicide

The mother should be held criminally responsible for infidelity and the father’s suicide
haram-stoned.gif

Cuck laws will never punish a woman for fucking over a man in any way.

This is why public humiliations, imprisonments, banishments, and executions (honor killings) were practiced against cheating whores in the first place

This is why public humiliations, imprisonments, banishments, and executions (honor killings) were practiced against cheating whores in the first place

IDK MAN i have to destroy this whole planet :lasereyes:

Males should start getting women surgeries by certain doctors and putting in another woman’s egg. Make them see how it feels.
Yes enslave women and turn them into surrogate incubator slaves. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

And there are still retardeds here who think they can get loyal wives:feelskek:

Yes enslave women and turn them into surrogate incubator slaves. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Use other women’s eggs so the woman who carries the baby to term gets cucked and doesn’t know it.

I will never get a woman pregnant. I will probably die as a virgin.

But…..hypothetically speaking, if I did, I would damn sure get a paternity test at the child’s birth.

This sort of thing is so common.

This shit is a lot more common than people think. It's the reason why I don't feel bad about my subhuman life and I don't envy normies that much. Most of them get cucked at least once in their lie of a life.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

I would legitimately go ER on her if I was cucked like that. And of course, the globohomo laws will protect the devil woman from the harm done because of the paternity fraud.

He should've done an honor killing on his wife, give the kids up for adoption and then move on with his life. Probably in prison though.

Should've done the needful with her instead of himself :feelsLSD:

This shit is a lot more common than people think. It's the reason why I don't feel bad about my subhuman life and I don't envy normies that much. Most of them get cucked at least once in their lie of a life.

This is what awaits you if you “ascend”

JFL Zero Sympathy. This is what Cuckmerica wants to normalize globally especially in the Muslim world. Stop the criminalizing Adultery you Savages:soy: :soy::soy::incel::feels::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

That Foid would be severally punished in normal circumstances
@AsgardTheFatcel @svgmn1 @currycel⁰

Last edited:

That's why betabuxxing is dangerous and humiliating

Least cucked betabuxxer

This is very close to the life of most normies. Their kids are probably theirs but they’re 100% getting cucked by better looking or younger guys

This is the literally the only viable route to take in regards to the Foid Question. Their place is in fact NOT in the home, they deserve no position of authority whatsoever, even that of a mother

the empathetic gender in action, truly inspiring

Their place is in fact NOT in the home, they deserve no position of authority whatsoever, even that of a mother
Their place is in the womb farm! Women are cattle! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Least cucked betabuxxer
We can't treat women as loving human beings worth serving. We have to be predators. We have to treat them as something to be used and enjoyed.

I've read this story before. He should've hired a group of deathnicels to gangrape her before roping.

We can't treat women as loving human beings worth serving. We have to be predators. We have to treat them as something to be used and enjoyed.
Damn right

fucking brutal story
this guy have built his whole life on lies he got from his wife, fuck the female gender

There's a reason why women were stoned to death for cheating in the old world. It was the only way to ensure she didn't become Chad's whore. Even with these severe consequences some women still couldn't help themselves. Being a whore is hardwired into their DNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back