Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Owlman is based

He is a scarier batman.
I would rather watch him than batman.

what is owlman?

I read once that he's batman's brother in a parallel universe.

Batman's evil counterpart from a parallel earth in the DC multiverse who is nihilistic and blackpilled.
Ah, I thought he was a watchmen ngl

Good guy beat bad guy.
How original

As if mainstream superhero movies are going to let a nihilistic blackpilled villain win! Get real.

Hes definitely more enjoyable to listen to than most fictional characters. Though I still dislike how he has to make mankind the archenemy. We evolved according to the conditions the laws of nature forced upon us, kill men and some other creature will evolve, possibly just as 'evil' or even worse than us. The fundamental flaw is not with people, it is in the rule set that governs the universe.

We struggle to maximize overall utility because my pain is not your pain and your joy is not mine. So we get stuck in zero-sum games around limited resources. One of the possible solutions is to make everything available in practically unlimited capacity for everyone. Obviously easier in a simulation but still doable through AI in the real world. Or connect people's minds, so my joy does become yours as well. My win will bring you the same happyness as it does for me.

Far from anything that great, just curing aging and making us all physcially and mentally healthy and beautiful would probably be enough to make life worth living for most.

But I guess stories need villains and neither the child nor the adult part of the audience would appreciate a realistic take on the whole idea.