Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad Jesus saves whore from being stoned to death. Thoughts inkwells?

Jesus is pure from evilness, i am not :feelsbadman:

can't watch video in my country

but Jesus wasn't white. He looked more like this:
2011169 univ sqr xl

ah yes jewllywood promoting a jew jesus as loving and caring, i see.

also as a white man

he never did save any whore from being stoned to death, at least not intentionally.

that story is misintepreted bt kikes

Jesus should've participated in Roman orgies instead dying a virgin. Stupid jesus

That story is not present in oldest manuscripts therefore likely did not happen

Did he meet Zeno?

You mean you don't think Jesus was loving and caring?
Brocel first prove to yourself and to the world that Jesus even existed.

There is zero evidence out there except the bible. No archeological evidence, no state records from the time, no diaries from the times. No nothing except a bunch of coping Christians doing everything to say Jesus existed all except bringing real proof other than Bible and Christian stuff.-

lol white people propoganda.

Jesus was not white because there was no Jesus and real jews are not white , fake Jews are white
"we wuz Jews n jesus n shiet" keep coping

Common christcuck L.

"we wuz Jews n jesus n shiet" keep coping
yeah can you imagine whites coping that Jesus was white. I know it is pathetic coping with a none existent nothing, coping with fairytales of Jesus and Santa Claus. That is pathetic after a certain point tbh

he subscribed to her OF afterwards, i'm sure

It's Jesus job to save sinning whores. It's our job to send them to Him.

I have no idea whether or not Jesus existed, it seems more likely he was a ballsy social agitator than the literal son of God. Either way, a pretty positive role model for people to try to be more like.

It's too bad we've had 2,000 years of hideous violence and cruelty based around keeping control of his official fan club, as a way of keeping people under control. That doesn't really seem like it's what he was about at all.

Last edited: