Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel lost some weight boyos, finally 225lbs to 216.4 in 4 days

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
im gonna chill a bit today and eat some good food. ill get back on track tmrw. im gonna include more walking, thats what ive been doing and its been helping.
im gonna buy some chips, not binging. today i ate too much ricee and a bit too much meat too (it was pure animal fat jfl and i drowned it in melted butter)
i feel satiated bc animal fat always makes me not hungry but at the same time craving chips.
gonna eat it.
goal by end of november, (not tryna make those deadlines cos it fuks me up) but i wanna be 200 by the end of november which is doable.
then for december i wanna be 195
ultimate goal weight is 155 to 165

Carrot chips instead of chips but congrats

Carnivore with fruits does wonders
Congrats bro

I am somewhat jealous. I am doing dry fasting and almost intermittent fasting and around one or more hours of biking per day. I went from 230 lbs to 215.8 lbs in around 1.5 weeks, and you made more progress with less work.

Maybe I should also should do the keto diet or the carnivore diet for more progress.

Good progress nonetheless.

I am somewhat jealous. I am doing dry fasting and almost intermittent fasting and around one or more hours of biking per day. I went from 230 lbs to 215.8 lbs in around 1.5 weeks, and you made more progress with less work.

Maybe I should also should do the keto diet or the carnivore diet for more progress.

Good progress nonetheless.
thanks man, i havent rlly been keeping it up. for me even a small amount of effort is a lot thats why i binged the past two days after losing the weight.
i can lose weight and hardly try while doing it if i lived alone neet life etc and if i just triedd a small amount.

but fasting is a good way but its so much effort. honestly just walk, its more fun and easier.
biking like outside is good too but burns less. and for diet if u just eat animal based foods you wont hardly need to track.
eat one steaks a day, with two fruits, and 5 bottles of water. 3-4 eggs if ure that hungry and walk 2 hours
thats what i do to lose weight

What’s your height

I'm honestly jealous, but congratulations. Some here say weight loss is easy, but it's really not. Only easy for foids because they have easy lives.

I've been trying to date, so I feel like shit from all the rejections and women treating me badly. I ended up binging chocolate on several days in the last 2 weeks. I'm around 205 lb and want to drop to 175 lb at least.