Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looksmaxxing is such a waste of time

G

GoldenSW

Greycel
Hello fellow incels, finally made the courage to write my first post here.
I've recently realized something as a 24 year old guy. I honestly believe one of the main reasons I'm so depressed is that despite my repeated efforts over the years starting from 15 all I've had is rejection after rejection whether it was genuine interest in someone or trying to have sex.
I SWEAR I tried my best: experimented different ways of approaching women, went to the gym, wore nicer clothes and shoes, took better care of my skin, groomed my hair and beard, fixed my teeth and whitened them, perfume... you get the point. I can safely say there's little potential for more growth in this department so looksmaxxing was a massive waste of time and money. Learned my lesson and here I am. :feelsUnreal: I guess I was just not born for this sort of thing - I'm constantly reminded of this when I see 14 year olds holding hands so casually on the street. :feelsrope:
People say getting a girlfriend or having sex won't magically fix my issues, but I don't think they understand how fucking frustrating and hard it can get to suppress such a fundamental instinct we humans posses. I'm at a level of distress that I can't even properly masturbate anymore.
If I had to hire a professional it would be the final nail in the coffin for me. It would be like admitting that even when I tried my best, I wasn't enough for anyone without paying. How fucking sad is that.

I gave up at age 22 and got the hooker. :feelscomfy:

I don't think I'll have a choice either. I don't wanna be a virgin for the rest of my life.
Even if you get a hooker now it doesn't mean you need to stop trying to get free sex after.

It’s been going alright for me and I have had some…moments which can back up my claim:feelshehe:
What kind of shoes do you wear :feelswhere:

Surgery should be the only thing considered looksmaxxing imo

Its does help in many cases. My life improved a lot after wearing a "hair system", now I find jobs easily

I stopped my attempts to looksmax long ago. I only exercise or eat healthy for myself because I've been in good shape and bad shape and the former just feels better from a physical and mental pov.

Its does help in many cases. My life improved a lot after wearing a "hair system", now I find jobs easily
Yea... that's true. Taking care of your looks can improve other areas of your life. People will also respect you more.
I stopped my attempts to looksmax long ago. I only exercise or eat healthy for myself because I've been in good shape and bad shape and the former just feels better from a physical and mental pov.
I have come to the same conclusion. When I was eating like shit, I felt like shit.

People say getting a girlfriend or having sex won't magically fix my issues
But that is my biggest issue:feelsping:
Fuck Normie foids. They could just spread their disgusting cheeks for us

You were fooled by propaganda and now you’ve woken up to reality :fuk: oh well
this, people like conventionally attractive people more than ugly ones:feelsjuice:

Alright I do have the money but I can’t afford it, if you know what I mean:feelshehe:
Then let's start with the jacket :feelshehe:

Go to old navy for a better budget :feelsjuice:

Always realize that a Woman Just Has to exist and naturally gets her Sex and cakes . While Your this Dancing Monkey , trying so hard .

Clown fucking World But now you Know better :feelsclown::bigbrain:

Why can’t the copers on looksmax.org just accept there’s no looksmaxxing for their shit genes