Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting looksmax.org cope is great till you learn you would need over 100k in surgeries to ascend

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chad's sperm donation to Becky
★★★
JFl fuck this life and the cucked government for allowing insurance to not cover lasik eye surgery deeming it "cosmetic" just stay blind theory or actual cosmetic surgeries for subhumans it is a mental and psyichal illness to be unnattractive.

I just don't think the technology is there for truly good surgery. They can achieve minor tweaks to make a chad looks a bit more chad, but I just don't think there's any way to go from incel to chad, you usually just end up getting bogged.

Lasik also wears off which is the shit part, you can spend £2800 on it then have you eyes go shit ten years later any way.

you would need over 100k in surgeries to ascend​

You'd need around $ 200 in europe :feelsthink:

I just don't think the technology is there for truly good surgery. They can achieve minor tweaks to make a chad looks a bit more chad, but I just don't think there's any way to go from incel to chad, you usually just end up getting bogged.

Lasik also wears off which is the shit part, you can spend £2800 on it then have you eyes go shit ten years later any way.

Attachments

• 1530328_1571451623930.png
    1530328_1571451623930.png
    63 KB · Views: 42

The point of surgerymaxxing is not to become Chad but to go from incel to human. Chin augmentation and rhinoplasty can 100% do this.

Male rhinoplasty patient 037 1

Yep. You'll only be able to afford any of it if you're high IQ or lucky.

Yep. You'll only be able to afford any of it if you're high IQ or lucky.
High iq alone won't suffice you also gotta be in luck to get lucrative opportunities

High iq alone won't suffice you also gotta be in luck to get lucrative opportunities
True. It's hard landing a good job even if you're high IQ and got a degree. Almost impossible to get a promotion as a subhuman too since women are somehow (gender quotas) always in power at tech jobs or jobs dominated by incels now.

Till you learn surgeries will just make you just a (still) invisible normie and not a chad that drowns in pussy like assumed.
No point imo, keep the money for yourself and do other stuff with it.

I’d rather have a surgery to have some form of contacts implanted in my eyes than Lasik which does lasting damage to your eyes and as you pointed out it’s effects assuming the procedure goes right don’t last anyway.

most users of looksmax.org are schizos

I got lasik eye surgery myself. Hate how I had to spend shekels on it.

I’d rather have a surgery to have some form of contacts implanted in my eyes than Lasik which does lasting damage to your eyes and as you pointed out it’s effects assuming the procedure goes right don’t last anyway.
Over for me since I got Lasik.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back