Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Looksmatched" sub6 couples are incel factories and should never reproduce

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★★
If you're an ugly fuck or ethnic normie and really want to reproduce, you should only do it with people way superior to you genetic-wise, otherwise die childless

See Jeremy Meek's parents for example, if his mom was a regular sheboon he would've rotted in prison forever

@CopingForBrutality @wereq Stacy-or-death incels are based

Last edited:
bold of you to assume stacies would want to reproduce with us

Dragging down the genetics of people better looking than you still carries a risk of producing subhumans even if it's lower than two subhumans reproducing. The best chances of producing good looking offspring would be looksmatched chad/stacy couples but even then genetic recombination is a bitch. Although it's still a way better option than subhumans getting together with each other or somehow with good looking people.

his mother had an extreme positive canthal tilt, which explains his almond-shaped eyes. if you want children, choose foids with features you lack. for example, if you have a long midface, look for a foid with a short midface. if you have a negative canthal tilt, look for a foid with a very positive canthal tilt.

Dragging down the genetics of people better looking than you still carries a risk of producing subhumans even if it's lower than two subhumans reproducing. The best chances of producing good looking offspring would be looksmatched chad/stacy couples but even then genetic recombination is a bitch. Although it's still a way better option than subhumans getting together with each other or somehow with good looking people.
I know and agree, this is just a warning for subhumans who REALLY want to reproduce

his mother had an extreme positive canthal tilt, which explains his almond-shaped eyes. if you want children, choose foids with features you lack. for example, if you have a long midface, look for a foid with a short midface. if you have a negative canthal tilt, look for a foid with a very positive canthal tilt.
:yes: Otherwise even if you partner-up with your looksmatch never reproduce with her

@CopingForBrutality @wereq Stacy-or-death incels are based
I don't condone race mixing but agree with the notion of stacy-or-death mentality. I want a thick robust foid.

I don't condone race mixing
Mega cope, if a white Stacy showed interest in you, you would uncontrollably knock that bitch up, the only people who race-mix are those who CAN

Mega cope, if a white Stacy showed interest in you, you would uncontrollably knock that bitch up, the only people who race-mix are those who CAN
If I did knock her up, what would we produce? An incompetent offspring with bad genetics from my end.

If it's a decent trade it's worth it even if it's from same race, but successful trades start at LTN minimum not incel tier.

Like for e.g if someone is 170cm, LTN and High IQ and reproduces with a 165cm MTN and Low IQ foid that's not that bad because they both have something the other party wants, foid has height and looks, male has IQ. Obviously genes are far more complicated than how I've simplified it but probability wise it doesn't yield bad odds.

170cm, LTN and High IQ and a 165cm MTN and Low IQ foid
That couple should NOT reproduce, because their son would be 180cm MAX which is absolutely worthless with a sub6 face or not white, and IQ is irrelevant to smv

I am the product of this, just like I would assume most people here are. My dad was a 4-6 in his prime. Facially he was probably a 4.5 but he had a chad frame and was 6ft2

My mom was subhuman tier even in her prime. Fucking brutal. Juggernaut theory is law. 6ft2 normie with a chad frame couldn't even get his looksmatch

And of course I didn't get my dad's height or his frame. But I did get his autism. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy...

Agreed.

This is the reason why low fertility rate of Rice countries is actually a good thing for rice themselves and also has to be promoted.

Last edited:
That couple should NOT reproduce, because their son would be 180cm MAX which is absolutely worthless with a sub6 face or not white, and IQ is irrelevant to smv
if they both have white skin then it's not too bad

This is the result of race mixing, not looksmatched average looking couples.

i want to have a son with a noodlefoid and for him to be the next ER in video game