Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looksmatch in 2018

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★

Only Gigachads get Staceys now.

It's over for Chadcels. :feelsrope:

Hahaha that’s actually funny

1238674230_save-the-whale.gif

I rather be volcel then ascend with her.

inceltears are the incels

Nah they're way worse. Most of them are cucked betabux. There are actually quite a few of them in "open relationships" and if you look at their post history some even post in /r/cuckold and /r/hotwife. Cucked degenerates.

percentile of men for looks:
0% to 70% incel
70% to 80% Cuck - marries 1's to 3's after they are all used of by Chads, these guys are incels most of their lives
80% to 90% High level Cucks - marries 4's to 6's after they are used up by Chads, these guys are incels most of their lives
90% to 99% - Chad Extra Lite, Smashes 1's to 3's as much as he wants, can marry a 6 later in life, when she settles
99% to 99.9% - Chad, Smashes average looking chicks
99.9% to 99.99% - Giga Chad, Smashes slightly above average looking chicks

you have to be top 1% to date bottom 50%. You have to be top 1% of 1% to date any one above average.

percentile of men for looks:
0% to 70% incel
70% to 80% Cuck - marries 1's to 3's after they are all used of by Chads, these guys are incels most of their lives
80% to 90% High level Cucks - marries 4's to 6's after they are used up by Chads, these guys are incels most of their lives
90% to 99% - Chad Extra Lite, Smashes 1's to 3's as much as he wants, can marry a 6 later in life, when she settles
99% to 99.9% - Chad, Smashes average looking chicks
99.9% to 99.99% - Giga Chad, Smashes slightly above average looking chicks

you have to be top 1% to date bottom 50%. You have to be top 1% of 1% to date any one above average.

honestly that sounds completely accurate

Ok... so maybe the world isn't as bad as we think... at least not in this case.

I did some investigating....

The woman in the picture is named Sarah Sapora. In the bellow post, the guy is @keithwebb.

In the bellow post you can see she wrote "...So I stepped out of my comfort zone with the help of my friend @keithwebb and this was the result..." this indicates directly that he is a friend and not a boyfriend. At least Sarah calls him a friend...

A little investigation of this keith fellow and we figure out that he is a model and actor, you can see him posing with hot girls bellow who he also calls "friends".

https://www.instagram.com/keithwebb/

And Sarah teaches Fat acceptance courses (see bellow)

So, you can probably see where this is going.

Most likely, Sarah paid Keith (a low level actor/model) for some pictures with him, to promote her fat acceptance business in a public media stunt.

Now I'm not saying bulked out dudes can't wind up with fat chicks, we are all familiar with:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP._...15.1","md5":"fc11d94cc69f423bd5351130c45c8c94

And on a surface level, these two data points appear to be of the same pattern. However the second post is different upon detailed examination... in the second post the girl is younger (has much higher SMV) even though she is fat, and the guy has lower SMV... he has a double chin, bags under his eyes and what I would say is substancially lower social intelligence and general intelligence than the girl has.

Also no one knows the origin of the last picture. It could just be a hookup, and she or he may have taken the picture for memory or bragging purposes. he's an American 6 or 7, and she's an American 3 or 4 (even though she's fat). So this is not really that much of a stretch.. especially for a hookup.

Also I'd say differences of this magnitude in SMV are not hugely common. Typically women date 1-3 points above them in SMV, and hookup 6-7 points above them in SMV. At least that's what I've seen. Tinder enhances this a bit, as we are all incels, none of us have the looks for tinder or online dating, so it shouldn't be something we focus on.

Anyways, my point in all this "Coping" is that it's probably not as bad as we make it seem, and we are a bit of an echo chamber for extremism on this topic.

In my country there is problem

Attachments

• IMG_2490.JPG
    IMG_2490.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 37

The woman in the picture is named Sarah Sapora. In the bellow post, the guy is @keithwebb.

In the bellow post you can see she wrote "...So I stepped out of my comfort zone with the help of my friend @keithwebb and this was the result..." this indicates directly that he is a friend and not a boyfriend. At least Sarah calls him a friend...

A little investigation of this keith fellow and we figure out that he is a model and actor, you can see him posing with hot girls bellow who he also calls "friends".

Most likely, Sarah paid Keith (a low level actor/model) for some pictures with him, to promote her fat acceptance business in a public media stunt.

Now I'm not saying bulked out dudes can't wind up with fat chicks, we are all familiar with:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP._BHZTMafQjvVNREwxFyMlAHaJj&pid=15.1","md5":"fc11d94cc69f423bd5351130c45c8c94

And on a surface level, these two data points appear to be of the same pattern. However the second post is different upon detailed examination... in the second post the girl is younger (has much higher SMV) even though she is fat, and the guy has lower SMV... he has a double chin, bags under his eyes and what I would say is substancially lower social intelligence and general intelligence than the girl has.

Also no one knows the origin of the last picture. It could just be a hookup, and she or he may have taken the picture for memory or bragging purposes. he's an American 6 or 7, and she's an American 3 or 4 (even though she's fat). So this is not really that much of a stretch.. especially for a hookup.

Also I'd say differences of this magnitude in SMV are not hugely common. Typically women date 1-3 points above them in SMV, and hookup 6-7 points above them in SMV. At least that's what I've seen. Tinder enhances this a bit, as we are all incels, none of us have the looks for tinder or online dating, so it shouldn't be something we focus on.

Anyways, my point in all this "Coping" is that it's probably not as bad as we make it seem, and we are a bit of an echo chamber for extremism on this topic.

Fat acceptance :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Thank you for the research boyo. It is still over for us unfortunately though.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP._BHZTMafQjvVNREwxFyMlAHaJj&pid=15.1","md5":"fc11d94cc69f423bd5351130c45c8c94

That's my point, though. Even a Chad gets friendzoned by this whale. If he was a Gigachad she'd be on her knees worshipping him.

Over for Chadcels.

Is that fat cunt wearing a shirt that says goal nigger?
Bunch of dumb cunts that want a chad who doesnt cheat. But donating sperm is ok. Smelly fat cunts.

@tehgymcel420
eQp6w4M.jpg

Average looksmatch by 2030 will be flawed 250 lbs feminist with 10,000 instagram followers dating 6’2 Chad, and normies will declare the concept as equal while screaming that women are opressed.

Basically Chad getting friendzoned by BBW (Big Barnacle Whale) roastie who paid him.

I would not have any problem with that if the opposite also happened, and it was not because the guy is rotten rich or has status