Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Her looksmatch will get no mercy

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

It's crazy how women only have to do one thing, and that is to not get fat. That's it. They can get everything they want if they do that, and yet they still won't do it, although she can still get everything she wants despite being fat and ugly.

“Men only want me for sex.” If she stopped going after Chadlites+, then she could get into a relationship with a man her looks level, but she keeps going after attractive men that would never enter a relationship with her.

Her looksmatch is humpty dumpty

Maybe an axe in her throat would make her feel better.

Imagine telling a woman "just work on yourself" instead of a man. People would go ballistic

I feel bad for obese men since they have a reason to be depressed, however there's not many reasons for femoids to be depressed and obese. Oh no, every guy wants to date and fuck you.

I feel bad for obese men since they have a reason to be depressed, however there's not many reasons for femoids to be depressed and obese. Oh no, every guy wants to date and fuck you.
Obese men will also be targeted and harassed online. While foids will praise the unhealthy lifestyle of the landwhales

Can you hear that? It's the world's smallest violin, being played.

I bet some nigger or curry will still want to be balls deep inside her.

Step away from the camera you clown.

Living as a fat man is brutal enough as is, but living knowing that not even fat women would date you is just horrible.

But hey, fat bitches usually don't have any redeeming anyway, so how bad is that really? Rarely have I seen an educated fat bitch.

Plenty of men that have a fat women fetish, she'll be fine.

However, usually women don't have fat men fetish. So there's that lol.

Drink her tears and enjoy it

Her looksmatch is probably using .is rn

Good to see a foid suffering like men, very delightful lifefuel.

View attachment 1103964
It's crazy how women only have to do one thing, and that is to not get fat. That's it. They can get everything they want if they do that, and yet they still won't do it, although she can still get everything she wants despite being fat and ugly.

“Men only want me for sex.” If she stopped going after Chadlites+, then she could get into a relationship with a man her looks level, but she keeps going after attractive men that would never enter a relationship with her.
If she went to the gym, in less than three years she'd be a 6.5. She's fat and lazy no wonder she's lonely

View attachment 1103964

Yeah know a woman like her, face all red. Has a husband & a bf :feelspuke:

how she infuriates me with her existence, you understand, they only want her for sex, no one wants me at all, even as a person who passed next to them, it’s hard to even consider me a person when I’m less ugly than this elephant, even such an ugly woman has more privileged than me, sits and whines

Her SMV is higher than this forum's SMV

She literally just needs to lose weight, her face would look decent if she lost all that face fat and her body would improve too, shes stuck on the tutorial level!