Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like IT have come full circle - Some thoughts on the matter (IT users support murder, rape, violence & suicide - Extras/updates at end of post)

As predicted, the mod in question was lying. Clearly users aren't "better than [Us]". It's not about having the moral high-ground, because that's simply not the case. Here she admits that she finds such calls for violence etc to be perfectly fine as long as they aren't posted on IT themselves. As I have highlighted before, this stance they take is fake. It's simply attempts to prevent the subreddit from being banned under the false pretense of morality and virtue. Such behavior and beliefs are very much tolerated however. It's not about those things simply being bad, it's about trying not to get banned. If there were no such possible outcome on reddit for calling for such things then the post that Viv made wouldn't exist in the first place.

View attachment 690023
Just like the rich deported immgrants from their neighborhood

This forum itself is incredibly diverse. Anti-incels refuse to touch examples that disprove their ideals. They also rarely venture into incel spaces that are unlike this space, nor do they often use the legitimate definition of an incel. The reasons for doing so are enabling of their own prejudices.

IT exist to shit on the underdog. They do so knowing they have impunity. Many users leave the space due to not wanting to be associated with, nor participating with their own brand of hatred. A lot of spaces online that are aware of IT also have negative opinions of IT due to seeing them for what they are.
they are also incapable of understanding cause and effect because they are retards.

they are also incapable of understanding cause and effect because they are retards.
Indeed, cause and effect is something they have always struggled with.

As predicted, the mod in question was lying. Clearly users aren't "better than [Us]". It's not about having the moral high-ground, because that's simply not the case. Here she admits that she finds such calls for violence etc to be perfectly fine as long as they aren't posted on IT themselves. As I have highlighted before, this stance they take is fake. It's simply attempts to prevent the subreddit from being banned under the false pretense of morality and virtue. Such behavior and beliefs are very much tolerated however. It's not about those things simply being bad, it's about trying not to get banned. If there were no such possible outcome on reddit for calling for such things then the post that Viv made wouldn't exist in the first place.

View attachment 690023

This mod is actually among the most hateful people there. I'd like to remind everyone that she is the person who recently said she would rather BURN HERSELF TO DEATH THAN HAVE SEX WITH A VIRGIN.

This mod is actually among the most hateful people there. I'd like to remind everyone that she is the person who recently said she would rather BURN HERSELF TO DEATH THAN HAVE SEX WITH A VIRGIN.
Dedsrs? I'm sure I remember this incident but I didn't realize it was her jfl. Can you find it?

Based. Another IT Freudian slip though. Their utter hatred of reject males is apparent

You are utterly deluded if you genuinely believe that the type of people who would join such a subreddit aren't doing so out of their own prejudices towards disaffected, lonely people. The common excuse of "we only dislike bad inkwells" has proven time and time again to be a complete lie.
based accurate and brutal in depth sociological analysis, well done!
their internal locus of control is failing them again.

based accurate and brutal in depth physiological analysis, well done!
their internal locus of control is failing them again.
The funny thing is. Even people who don't care for incels, but also know about them, notice this and find it rather pathetic. It's not really a hard thing to figure out. If you created a community based on mocking "le bad" of many other groups... It would instantly be labeled as a hate sub... Because... Those are the kinds of fucking people that would join those places. People who are already vitriolic towards such people in general whether or not most individuals of said description fit their narrow minded stereotypes. Just like any bigot

My entire existence is a waste of time. This isn't news to me. I don't have a life. I don't live I simply exist. All i'd otherwise do is just sit here being a scrooooooller while drinking more whiskey.
Based. Same.

Based if read it all tbh.

Most likely they dont no. They probably hit the first thing that makes them actually do some critical thinking and then quit. I dont imagine the same thing will happen to this subreddit though. I kind of got lucky with that. Their owner, andy, agreed with me. He disliked what the place had become, put up one last message asking people to stop doing what they were doing and nuked it some hours later.

They're never going to change though no. Not just due to a constant influx of new members who also share the same prejudices and want to have a space to feel high and mighty, but just because that's kind of what the sub is modeled on. Although I assume that is probably unintentional, it doesnt change the fact that no matter the iteration of the sub, the very core of the place means it will always end up this way.
The only way people like this are going to stop doing what they are doing is when they are physically threatened and/or permanently silenced. Andy should've helped you dox the worst offenders if he was serious about cleaning up the cesspit of IT. Drop the dox here and let nature take its course.

they are delusional and weak, lol
inceldom only grows each day, i went back to school this past sept for a career change. couples are almost non existent, most dudes are lonely and single. so are foids but chad still pays them a visit so it doesn't count.

imagine if you were a 4.5/10 incel and stacies visited you for intimacy. your life wouldn't be that bad would it.

The only way people like this are going to stop doing what they are doing is when they are physically threatened and/or permanently silenced. Andy should've helped you dox the worst offenders if he was serious about cleaning up the cesspit of IT. Drop the dox here and let nature take its course.
I dont think andy was quite like that I guess. Nor would he really have been able to help with that. He just owned the subreddit tbh. Didn't really have much in terms identifying them. He was rarely around and doubt he would have had the time. Bare in mind to create such a space anyway he will still have had his own biases anyway so probably just decided to do away with it after realising that it became a haven for hatred

they are delusional and weak, lol
inceldom only grows each day, i went back to school this past sept for a career change. couples are almost non existent, most dudes are lonely and single. so are foids but chad still pays them a visit so it doesn't count.

imagine if you were a 4.5/10 incel and stacies visited you for intimacy. your life wouldn't be that bad would it.
Life would be based if women or people in general treated me like a person tbh. But ngl, rates of incels are only going to increase. Not even sure why some people bother to deny this

Let's begin with this image

View attachment 687295

Oh the sweet irony of this. If you "cannot believe" that you have to make that post, you don't know your own subreddit and users very well at all. Most people probably wont be aware of this, but before the original IT sub got self-nuked (good times, the efforts paid off in the end), their mods repeatedly had to put up posts like this, that were ultimately ignored. I guess old habits die hard, they never change. IT is just IT I guess. Comical that the mods have to acknowledge this stuff in PSAs on both subs eventually, after months/years of saying "oh no we aren't like that no one does that". The most interesting thing about this though to me is the little Freudian slip inserted into this post. Oh also keep in mind before they pull a "its a minority of us" card, that the same is also true for incels anyway. denial wont change this.

Of course anyone with half a brain can deduce that most IT members simply do not give a shit about stuff like this. They let it slide for as long as they can, if they can. Ultimately this sort of stuff isn't an issue to them. No amount of acting will make that any less true. Actions > Words. IT throughout both its lifetimes has shown its stance many a time. I've spoke to countless IT members who quit the sub pretty quickly because they even noticed this and didn't want any part of it. But the bit at the end. The crucial detail. The slip. They don't care about this shit jfl. They care about having the "moral highground" and nothing more. It's this virtue signaling, holier than thou, superhero act, moral superiority complex that many of them possess. They would prefer their members to be more subtle about this stuff instead.

It's funny to see them acknowledge hypocrisy amongst themselves though. Because you just know after a few days has passed they will go back to denying that this ever happens. Hypocrisy outlined even more by the fact that they actively operate under a "guilt by association" approach, something that some users freely admit. But they of course would never apply this logic to themselves. They share spaces with people who support rape when convenient, who call for violence when convenient to them, people who encourage suicide, and people who mock the "romantically unsuccessful". The latter in direct contradiction to their farce of an info pane. But that's all this is, a farce. An act of "muh im so much better than everyone else", like I said, Actions > Words.

View attachment 687299

The image above is an example of damage control. The same mod did another thing a few weeks ago, trying to pull a "look at me I deleted some comments that were calling for violence, it doesnt constitute encouragement now".... But indeed it does constitute encouragement and you deleting such comments after many many hours doesn't change the fact that your own users actively encourage violence. They always have, and always will. "it was removed because muh morals"... No jfl, it was removed because you're simply trying to protect the sub.

I know for a fact that you wouldn't let the same argument slide if a moderator of a community you dislike did the same thing. In fact your users often demonstrate as such. Posting things from banned users (some of them ironically IT members who got caught infiltrating), surely if your reasoning here is to be taken seriously, then such posts are erroneous? Then again the amount of posts on the sub that have nothing to do with incels is pretty laughable anyway. Blaming people for the actions and words of others. But that's I guess to be expected when using a false definition much in the same vein bigots tend to twist definitions to suit themselves, and enable their own prejudices. I digress.

You have no morals. Certainly not in regards to this issue. You cannot claim to hold some moral high-ground when your sub literally exists to mock, bully, encourage suicide, violence etc. It always has, and always will. You are utterly deluded if you genuinely believe that the type of people who would join such a subreddit aren't doing so out of their own prejudices towards disaffected, lonely people. The common excuse of "we only dislike bad inkwells" has proven time and time again to be a complete lie. Remember, Actions > Words. Like any bully, they've found a space where it's easy and accepted for them to act upon these prejudices that they hold.

Most normal people manage to call out bullshit just fine without having to resort to such space. If this offends you, then i've clearly struck a nerve, now ask yourself why that might be? If this doesn't describe you, then why share a space with such people huh? Because take it from me, you wont change the sub... Ever. You won't change the type of people who are drawn to such a space where they can shit on the underdog with near impunity. It has been tried, in fact the previous subs mods asked me to try and help them reform the subreddit after they saw the place for what it was. Just another space where hatred breeds and festers. So I can tell you now how that will go down. Your efforts would be wasted. Nevermind what I think though. Go look outside, there's a LOT of people on the internet, non-incels included that see your subreddit for what it is and how full of hate it is. Do you forget the time that your own users doxxed a 15 year old boy and then were all laughing about it when him being beaten up as a result came to light? You all sound very morally superior.

I seem to recall a post from yesterday that you removed after fuck knows how many hours as a form of damage control, where a user posted an image of a guy who was just talking about how depressed he is because he's lonely, I also recall at the end he mentioned him being "pushed closer to suicide". I also recall some of the comments on that post, plenty of people laughing at him. One guy even saying that his suicide would be a "form of natural selection". The one reply being something to the effect of "dont say that it just fuels their beliefs". Which just screams "nooo don't tell them what we really think, dont tell them they're right about anything". Classic gaslighting maneuvers. Also ironically again, also how bigots operate, racists especially, "Nooo I only hate the bad ones" meanwhile they go on to target literally anyone who matches the description whether bad or not because they're prejudiced. It's transparent as fuck.

It reminds me of an old post I remember from years ago on the sub, not sure which iteration it was though. But a woman had made a post talking about how women wanting tall guys etc wasnt a bad thing and that's their prerogative and that uglier guys should just learn to enjoy life without other people etc. Sure, that's fine. But the responses were comical. The amount of people agreeing with her but also saying "please delete this it agrees with incels/validates what they say". Which is wholly ironic. Even more so when you consider that most incels in the world don't think that anyway. Most are still hopeful and "bluepilled" I guess.

It's not really worth listing all the poignant examples of the past because they've been mentioned plenty and get ignored anyway. Dont forget, tons of your own members, some even well known ones, knew about doogy for months and chose to do and say.... Nothing. Do you really want to hang around such people? Your brand of guilt by association and generalizations would deem you as bad as them yes? You cannot claim the moral high-ground when you can't even stick to the same moral standards that you hold others too...

Out of the hundreds upon hundreds of IT users I've spoken too over the years, I can safely say that decent people are a huge minority in your space. "omg idc cuz an incel said it". Wilful ignorance. But again, don't take my word for it. Plenty of non-incels, including many women have also reached this same conclusion. Hell even some of your own mods in years past have reached that same conclusion. There seems to be a pattern here.

One of the funniest things about the sub is the whole "we want to help you" bullshit. But thats a lie, for several reasons. But the funniest part to me is that whenever a newcomer does come to the sub, unaware that it's full of spite, and puts up a thread asking for advice on how to help incels and indicating that they're sympathetic... Just look at how many of your members start instantly trying to discourage them from doing so. You don't want solutions, nor to help. You just want cheap laughs and an ego boost from knocking down people who are already in the gutter. From experience, IT's brand of "help" is just "mock them into submission". Which is not an effective tactic nor is it in good faith.

I prefer to actually try and help people if I can, lend them an ear etc. I try to help with whatever honest research into the topic I can in the hopes that everyone, incel or not can eventually have a better future in the world with more understanding. Visceral hate is just something I dont really have the energy for, meanwhile many of your members clearly do. I'm always happy to have a regular conversation with anyone tbh, have with plenty of IT members and past mods, many of whom quit the sub due to all this sort of stuff, and still occasionally do. I like getting along with people, it's based. Whereas most IT users are hostile from the get go, I've lost count as to how many have virgin shamed me for no reason or straight up sent me suicide guides etc over the years on past accounts. Which is odd because I don't claim any moral superiority, I just prefer calm, understanding and wish I lived in a world where I and everyone else could just get along. Yet you do claim moral superiority and most never seem to be able to meet the standards to which you project.

In short I guess, I just find it quite funny that IT are now in the same position that they were nearly 3 years ago. How nostalgic. They've got mods being exposed, and other mods having to ask their own users to stop calling for violence (remember doogy also tried to ask people to stop so that they "wouldnt get banned", so this is not a new thing, never has been), rape, mocking simply lonely people, and encouraging suicide. Something that will ultimately be ignored as it was in the past. Just a clone of its previous iteration. Unsurprising when the sub's existence is quite literally based on mockery and hatred. These are its core. This is its natural evolution, towards bullying and hypocrisy etc.

You can try and convince yourselves all you want, but you're just another group of spiteful people with fake morals. Anyone that doesn't fit this description, why waste your time there if it's the sort of thing you profess to be against?

Bonus edit:
Just a few minutes ago, well known IT user admits to supporting mass killings of reject incel males. As stated, a hatefilled, violence supporting subreddit. I did say they would ignore the mods post. Ironic given their info pane says that the sub "isn't about killing incels". Evidence would suggest the contrary.
View attachment 687439

Updated: Seems they added to this too. Pay attention to the upvotes. Suicide encouragement and calls for mass killings and enacting violence are very much supported on the sub

View attachment 687508

Yikes, IT user admits that she would commit murder if she could get away with it
View attachment 687631
IT user with a propensity for violence
View attachment 687722

JFL triggered "we are better than them"!... Jfl you're not though. Delusional as fuck. Evidently your users DO wish harm, rape and suicide upon others. Your childlike denial of this wont change a thing. You've read this thread yes? So understand that you will never change IT. Your community is simply a breeding ground for hate. I don't imagine you'll at all stick with this policy
View attachment 689810

View attachment 690021
IT users are hypocrites — on the one hand they claim to be empathetic and they claim they care deeply about “serious” topics like rape and murder. But then on the other hand and in the same breath they will list out their wish fantasies of inflicting sheer torture on anyone they don’t like (incels for example). I’ve literally seen comments where they advocate in no uncertain terms for genocide of incels. The truth is leftists and soy fucks are actually extremely ruthless and unempathetic people. Unless you happen to be part of their purity group. Yet they have no self awareness of their own hypocrisy, I hate people like that so much it’s unreal.

IT users are hypocrites — on the one hand they claim to be empathetic and they claim they care deeply about “serious” topics like rape and murder. But then on the other hand and in the same breath they will list out their wish fantasies of inflicting sheer torture on anyone they don’t like (incels for example). I’ve literally seen comments where they advocate in no uncertain terms for genocide of incels. The truth is leftists and soy fucks are actually extremely ruthless and unempathetic people. Unless you happen to be part of their purity group. Yet they have no self awareness of their own hypocrisy, I hate people like that so much it’s unreal.
Indeed. It's ridiculous. Even more so when they claim to have some sort of moral high ground when they so evidently don't jfl. They're all prejudiced and full of violent vitriol

Life would be based if women or people in general treated me like a person tbh. But ngl, rates of incels are only going to increase. Not even sure why some people bother to deny this
i always hated lookism aspect of society, thankfully my parents taught me to judge based on character rather than looks. which is essential

why should some chad/stacy get a halo effect?? and deemed an amazing person??

irony of IT is progressives know lookism is a thing, actually make same points as incel. but they still hate us relentlessly
sad group

i always hated lookism aspect of society, thankfully my parents taught me to judge based on character rather than looks. which is essential

why should some chad/stacy get a halo effect?? and deemed an amazing person??

irony of IT is progressives know lookism is a thing, actually make same points as incel. but they still hate us relentlessly
sad group
It's only acceptable if other people say it. God forbid those who are actually negatively affected talk about it

What happened to that 15 year old? Was he an active poster here?

IT user calls out IT members (who have multiple upvotes) for rejoicing over the mere idea of AT being raped. Such jokes are fine for them to make it seems but not anyone else.

Man I wish I could corner one of these it people in real life … they’re all losers in denial. And from what I’ve seen pretty unattractive aswell. Losers shitting on other losers to try make themselves feel better

Man I wish I could corner one of these it people in real life … they’re all losers in denial. And from what I’ve seen pretty unattractive aswell. Losers shitting on other losers to try make themselves feel better
It's clear that most aren't well adjusted people

It's clear that most aren't well adjusted people
They look like male feminists and the “soyjack” cartoons like the guy with his mouth always open and holding a Nintendo switch

I have never criticized IT before, because I don't think a low hanging fruit base as hateful and hypocritical as them deserve the time and attention, and I am most likely not going to waste my breath ever mentioning them again, but I noticed how they were openly harboring some of the most hateful and despicable human beings. It takes a special kind of person to wish death and suffering upon a group of men who are already alienated, but then you also see snide comments like this: View attachment 694937

And you think to yourself that the hypocrisy from them is on full display here, because you see posts from them where they criticize us for making "violent" threats against women while claiming they do not condone "blanket hatred of virgins", despite there never being a recorded instance where a member of this forum went ER . Then there was the exposure of their own moderators as child groomers and pedophiles. They also cherry-pick the worst posters from our site that are probably infiltrators or bored internet trolls with too much time on their hands posting the questionable material themselves, or those with mental health disorders from experiencing no affection their entire lives.

View attachment 694961

They also have trouble recognizing obvious satire from posters like @wereq, who has made it clear several times that he suffers from painful mental and physical health conditions, which has caused his mental state to worsen.

View attachment 694965

While also ignoring the thoughtful threads where we give out advice or discourage others from killing themselves as exemplified in the three screenshots I provide here:
View attachment 694946View attachment 694950
View attachment 694941

I think the average IQ of an IncelTear member is in the double digits, because those imbeciles are reductionists that all shoehorn us into the same category of being racist, misogynists or whatever buzzword they think throwing around will get them the most clicks, rather than seeing us as individuals with different stances and beliefs. Anyone who calls themselves an intelligent or decent human being would never join that cult, and to paraphrase what you said, they are vile hypocritical scum that mock us for their own kicks. But it was always glaringly obvious that they were a group that only saw us as circus animals putting on a show for them, similar to a rich man that laughs at the poor because it makes him feel better about himself.

Realistically speaking, I know this forum would never go private, but it would be interesting to see how fast their subreddit would die out once they run out of members to openly mock and encourage to kill themselves

And on a side note, I have no doubt that if I were given the choice to be surrounded by a mob of 100 incels or 100 randomly selected members of IT, I would choose the former over the latter because I see IT members regularly expressing the desire to kill us even though a few incels are white supremacists that hate my guts.
This needs it's own thread. Very based post. I'm adding this to the OP. Also correct though. non-incels and especially IT users are exceptionally rabid and violent when compared to incels. They harm people daily and source joy from their actions. If they truly think they're better than us, they're deluded

I got some good submissions for this thread, just for the couple minutes I lurked for.

Reddit weirdos twice our age calling us losers:

Screenshot 20230111 131328

IT bullying suicidal Redditor, claims he is an entitled misogynist:
Screenshot 20230111 132112
Screenshot 20230111 132121

A comment under the above post (and no, you wouldn't fight an incel and win with your 40 BMI.):
Screenshot 20230111 132143

Very original:
Screenshot 20230111 131952

Post by u/makes-fun-of-incels, who already racked up over 500 Reddit karma within just 48 hours:
Screenshot 20230111 1312222
Screenshot 20230111 1312472

I wonder which one of these contenders will get the "best personality" award?

Screenshotted these because they will surely be deleted. I want all the lurkers to see this. IT is most definitely a hate sub.

Last edited:
IncelTear has a long history of siding with known child predators on their sub over incels.

They're still pretending that known child predator princess_kitty14 is an actual woman, rather than her slimeball husband, Robert Garnica, using pictures of Genesis Sabino Garnica, after 2 years of this from his latest account (after he had already done this sort of shit as Koneko-Desu, Koneko-Dono, and Dianavic).

They're now bragging about how my "attempts" (you mean successes) at doxxing them haven't gotten them off their sub. As if that isn't an indictment of IncelTear, and as if that's even the goal.

No, the goal is to make sure as many people know about them as possible, as well as make sure that any Google search for their names turns up tons of links to the important facts about them.

Last edited:
I got some good submissions for this thread, just for the couple minutes I lurked for.

Reddit weirdos twice our age calling us losers:

View attachment 695124
IT bullying suicidal Redditor, claims he is an entitled misogynist:
View attachment 695125View attachment 695126
A comment under the above post (and no, you wouldn't fight an incel and win with your 40 BMI.):
View attachment 695127
Very original:
View attachment 695128
Post by u/makes-fun-of-incels, who already racked up over 500 Reddit karma within just 48 hours:
View attachment 695130View attachment 695131

I wonder which one of these contenders will get the "best personality" award?

Screenshotted these because they will surely be deleted. I want all the lurkers to see this. IT is most definitely a hate sub.
I saw that one about him being suicidal. its brutal

Daily reminder that inceltear is a collection of trannies, landwhales, simps and other attention whores and not a place where normal people post.
Trannies are everywhere at this point. The leftoid mentality is to infiltrate a group and destroy it from the inside. An old Judaic technique known as Divode and Conquer.

honestly re-reading that youngcel getting me beat up and everyone celebrating him getting beat up has made me completely lose any sympathy I had or ever will have for these normies

honestly re-reading that youngcel getting me beat up and everyone celebrating him getting beat up has made me completely lose any sympathy I had or ever will have for these normies
They rejoice at these situations tbh. Don't forget these are the same people who will happily send a 15 year old boy threats and suicide guides if he so much as demonstrates what they deem to be "wrongthink". IT people have sent me plenty of them on my past accounts jfl. They're fueled by their own hate.

They rejoice at these situations tbh. Don't forget these are the same people who will happily send a 15 year old boy threats and suicide guides if he so much as demonstrates what they deem to be "wrongthink". IT people have sent me plenty of them on my past accounts jfl. They're fueled by their own hate.
Yea they don't want to "help" us or call us out. They just want to have an excuse to hate someone.

One of them told me to castrate myself once :feelshaha:

High iq post due to content. Low iq due to mentioning IT and giving those losers attention. But you’re right, how can a group be about helping people when their literal name is poking fun at our tears? It’s like @BrettyBoy said long ago, it’s like making a sub called starving african children tears, or disease infected patient tears, or rape victim tears, and mocking them and then claiming it’s a support group.
The very structure of reddit is conducive to encouraging cult-like behavior.

Y'all need to give these failed normies less attention, holy shit.
It's like you're goddamn obsessed with some basement dwelling reddit trannies, like cmon ...

The very structure of reddit is conducive to encouraging cult-like behavior.
funny thing is, they throw around the word "cult" constantly. Yet they tick more boxes for cult activity on cult identification models

huh, who would have know that the users of subreddit focused 7/24 on cherrypick ugly lonely men aka incels posts would be full of hate :feelswhat:

incels are living rent free inside of their heads 24/7

huh, who would have know that the users of subreddit focused 7/24 on cherrypick ugly lonely men aka incels posts would be full of hate :feelswhat:
Made even funnier by them being completely unable to see it. Despite their mods always having to ask their users to stop doing these same things jfl