Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looks like Atomic Heart is one big flop

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Development hell and controversies aside from the moment I looked at the game trailers something seemed "off" and I could feel it was bound to fail. Trying to be a Soviet Bioshock ripoff seems like a good but risky idea and now the game is getting average/bad reviews both by the press and gamers, I even read that a famous guy that does achievement guides won't cover this game because according to him "it's simply not worth it" so there must be something really bad. Even Hogwarts Legacy which was overhyped and there was some disappointment is getting better reviews.

Screen Shot 2023 02 22 at 25412 AM

:waitwhat:

Less than 80% in videogame reviews means the game is alright but not very good, sadly reviews are hyperinflated. Again I haven't played but I've read many guys saying they were disappointed with it.
I've never met anyone who cares about what meme video game journalists like Metacritic have to say, their opinions are really arbitrary and don't necessarily reflect popular sentiment or anything else

90% of the reviews written by Steam users are positive and the press coverage of it seems largely positive from what I saw by searching it up

I also just looked into Metacritic's "77" score and it's a cumulative sum of 17 positive reviews and 7 mixed reviews (0 negative ones)

A dev build, think from around November got leaked, so you can torrent and try for free if you want (I haven't just yet)

@Pixycel get around to playing it yet?

@OutcastedOutcast I think I saw you playing it. Thoughts?

I want to fuck the robo pussy. Also, the dialogue is cringe.