Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks and social class are closely related to each other

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
It’s hard for rich people to look ugly. Even if the first gen are subhuman before money maxing, they can always alphabuxx a gigastacy or use attractive surrogate mothers to improve their gene pool. They can also get plastic surgery themselves. Their kids will benefit from the best growing environment and health care possible. If anything goes wrong it can always be fixed with surgeries.

It’s also hard for attractive people to remain low in the social hierarchy. Chads like Alain Delon and Brad Pitt were just born into average families but made it big quickly after starting their career thanks to their looks. Not to mention Jeremy Meeks who literally went from a street gangst and convicted felon to renowned model living an extravagant life with other celebs.

If you’re born into an average family and you’re ugly, you’ll probably end up going down in the social hierarchy because you wont even be able to function normally to stay in the average tier, and your family is simply not wealthy enough to afford all the surgeries needed to cheat your genetic fate. If you’re born into the bottom class of the society and unattractive, it’s fucking over.

water is wet type thread :forcedsmile:

Hence my point, lol. I clearly inspired you to make this thread so I'll plug mine in as well if you dont mind.

Yeah It would have been incredible if I had been born into wealth. Man the things I could have done with it, the life I could have lived, One can dream...

Last edited:

Hence my point, lol. I clearly inspired you to make this thread so I'll plug mine in as well if you dont mind.

Yeah It would have be incredible if I had been born into wealth. Man the things I could have done with it, the life I could have lived, One can dream...
Life is just about luck. Once you’ve figured that out you’re perma subscribed to nihilism

Life is just about luck. Once you’ve figured that out you’re perma subscribed to nihilism
For me it wouldn't be so bad if things were at least fairer across the board. But it's seems to be as unfair today as ever, the rich get richer and poor are screwed.

Idk how people put up with it, these rich fucks live like gods while the rest of us struggle to eat. This system is broken and produces nothing but greed and misery.

Yeah It would have been incredible if I had been born into wealth. Man the things I could have done with it, the life I could have lived, One can dream...
This is so true Agreed