Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking younger than your age in your 20s is the biggest death sentence

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Literally if you are around 19-24 and you look like fckin 15 its beyond over AND THE WORST TRAIT OF ALL.No one,both woman and men take you serious when you look that young and at the first chance make fun of you,and on the same time you are too old to hangout with 15-17 so you are literally alone on that case
TRUST ME ITS EVEN WORSE THAN HEIGHTPILL.
Even short guys,if they look masucline are more attractive than someone tall that looks like a teenage boy
its over

I don't look younger or older, I just look like shit.

I can definitely relate, 27 y.o looking like an 18 y.o, with a body of a 15 y.o.

It never began :feelscry:

Some guys in their early 20s could pass for 16/17 year old and some 16/17 year old guys could pass for a 21 year old

Looking younger at any age cant be a bad thing. Its the ugliness thats the real issue here.

Literally if you are around 19-24 and you look like fckin 15 its beyond over AND THE WORST TRAIT OF ALL.No one,both woman and men take you serious when you look that young and at the first chance make fun of you,and on the same time you are too old to hangout with 15-17 so you are literally alone on that case
TRUST ME ITS EVEN WORSE THAN HEIGHTPILL.
Even short guys,if they look masucline are more attractive than someone tall that looks like a teenage boy
its over

It is 100x better to look younger than look older your age like me. It is truly over when you look like you are 60s when you are 20.

Small skull = automatic child:feelsrope:

this might be why early smoking and drinking helps you get laid, you're around young girls but look older but aren't creepy because you're in the same grade and the same group, idk

Looking younger at any age cant be a bad thing. Its the ugliness thats the real issue here.
Yeah, for a 40 y.o guy to look 30, that's good, for a mid 20s guy looking like a teenager, absolutely not, you're ridiculed and dissed by everyone.
It is 100x better to look younger than look older your age like me. It is truly over when you look like you are 60s when you are 20.
It depends, how old and how older/younger. My response to @Legendarywristcel explains it.

Yeah, for a 40 y.o guy to look 30, that's good, for a mid 20s guy looking like a teenager, absolutely not, you're ridiculed and dissed by everyone.

Youre coping hard man. Its not the fact that you look young. Its that youre not attractive to foids.

Youre coping hard man. Its not the fact that you look young. Its that youre not attractive to foids.
Sluts don't want to be with a 15 y.o man, boys who are 15 are not attractive to sluts even if they're not ugly, I'm not coping. Like I said, looking younger can be a huge advantage but not always.

Some guys in their early 20s could pass for 16/17 year old and some 16/17 year old guys could pass for a 21 year old
I look like I’m 16 at 22. It also doesn’t help that I’m EXTREMELY UGLY.

In my case I look older than my age which to me it's worse

I went to a restaurant along with my family last week, and the waiter didn't give me a straw for the alcoholic beverage that was served, implying that I look sub-21 despite being 22.

He also mocked my autistic monotone voice. Absolute ragefuel, motivation to gymmaxx tbhngl.

Last edited:
Pedophiles will like you

I look 5-8 years older

I'm 35 and they say i look younger because i do not look like a "man". It's not a compliment.

once you're approaching your mid to late twenties you had better fast and diet and do clean living so you have a chance at having a young gf once you get money, if you bald or get huge nasolabial folds it is over

I don't see why it's so bad. Looking older than your age is worse.

I don't think your age matters tbh, if you are a subhuman you will always be seen as one for girls your age.The whole younger= more beautiful is a cope a chad in his 30s could easily mog an incel in his 20s

Very true, looking young doesn't help you anywhere in life. You are not taken seriously and foids don't want someone who looks like a kid. Youngfacepill is brutal af tbh.

I look and sound 12 when I'm 17, JFL it never began

I'm 24 but look 18 or 19; it's a problem for my age group but it's not all bad. People always tend to assume I'm trustworthy. Looking young has its pros and cons. In my case it has to do more with mental issues.

People think I'm 17 when I'm in my mid 20s

Hey man dont say this. Youre gonna be glad when you're older. 30 year old looking like 20

jokes on you I look younger and older at the same time, depending on light and angle my face either looks like a baby/woman with diabeties or 60 year old alcoholic bum
gg

Hey man dont say this. Youre gonna be glad when you're older. 30 year old looking like 20
Doesn't work like that. I have the same issue as OP (probably worse). If you look 15 in your late 20s, then in your 40s you will look like a wrinkly norwoodig 15 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back