Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LOOKING AT PEOPLE IN MY HIGH SCHOOL'S INSTAGRAM

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
YOU ALWAYS SEE THEM HANGING OUT WITH THEIR FRIENDS, I EVEN SAW THEY WERE HAVING A PARTY THAT I WASN'T FUCKING INVITED TO. ITS FUCKING OVER, THEY ACTUALLY GO OUT WHILE I LAY DOWN AND ROT

ill post pics if you guys want, i just wanna fucking die. I never get invited to anything, missing out on this shit makes me wanna die

Last edited:
social media big gay

Post pics, I need my daily SuiFuel.

I'm so glad instagram didn't exist when I was in high school

5FD40040 BA3F 489B A0FC A3AC01C4B9A0

highschool is absolute hell for an incel. You won't recover from missing out on prime virgin pussy as a youngster.

I'm so glad instagram didn't exist when I was in high school
Agree. I could only imagine

Do the foids always tak about how many likes they have or what in HS?

Should be stickied as a warning. Why do some of you guys think that it's a good idea to stalk people from school? What in the world do you expect?

Should be stickied as a warning. Why do some of you guys think that it's a good idea to stalk people from school? What in the world do you expect?

I wanted to see what i was missing out on, i didnt even think there was parties.

now i fucking regret it and it just reminds me what im missing out, knowing that nobody invites me

I wanted to see what i was missing out on, i didnt even think there was parties.

now i fucking regret it and it just reminds me what im missing out, knowing that nobody invites me
aren't you like 15 or 16? I doubt you would be accepted at the party's.

FUCK OFF DONT BRING THOSE MEMORIES BACK:feelsree::feelsree:

YOU ALWAYS SEE THEM HANGING OUT WITH THEIR FRIENDS, I EVEN SAW THEY WERE HAVING A PARTY THAT I WASN'T FUCKING INVITED TO. ITS FUCKING OVER, THEY ACTUALLY GO OUT WHILE I LAY DOWN AND ROT

ill post pics if you guys want, i just wanna fucking die. I never get invited to anything, missing out on this shit makes me wanna die

Social media is only an ego boost for foids and Chad and a death sentence for incels. Stay clear.

I put my hand over a flame and it was hot, stuck my hand in water and it got wrinkled.

All the girls from HS turned out to be major sluts.

YOU ALWAYS SEE THEM HANGING OUT WITH THEIR FRIENDS, I EVEN SAW THEY WERE HAVING A PARTY THAT I WASN'T FUCKING INVITED TO.
I remember the day of my high school graduation when I asked my "friends" if they knew of any graduation parties that were happening that night. I asked several people and they all pretended that they were just going to stay at home after graduation. I knew for a fact that they were lying because these guys always knew where the parties were ( I was never invited ) and I knew that if none where happening that they'd create their own. I decided to refrain from calling them out and asked I all of us could simply hang out after graduation as a group if there were no parties happening and they agreed. Of course when I got home from graduation ( it ended at 10pm if I remember correctly ) and messaged them, I got no response. I checked social media and lo and behold they were all together drinking and dancing at this massive party with music booming in the background. I haven't talked to anyone from high school since

I remember the day of my high school graduation when I asked my "friends" if they knew of any graduation parties that were happening that night. I asked several people and they all pretended that they were just going to stay at home after graduation. I knew for a fact that they were lying because these guys always knew where the parties were ( I was never invited ) and I knew that if none where happening that they'd create their own. I decided to refrain from calling them out and asked I all of us could simply hang out after graduation as a group if there were no parties happening and they agreed. Of course when I got home from graduation ( it ended at 10pm if I remember correctly ) and messaged them, I got no response. I checked social media and lo and behold they were all together drinking and dancing at this massive party with music booming in the background. I haven't talked to anyone from high school since

ER moment

Post pics, I wana see

Why would you do that.
Social media is only an ego boost for foids and Chad and a death sentence for incels. Stay clear.
Well said

Missing out on youth is a legit concern. You’re in the kitchen right now and it’s on fire. Figure something out to not spend the rest of your youth alone and sad otherwise suicide is gonna be the only option you have left. There is no recovery form missing out on your youth ESPECIALLY in the era of Instagram.. it’s the most urgent pressing matter

I did the same a few months ago. Made me cry when i saw one of my school bullies was living a happy life tbh. There is no justice in the world.