Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

look at the face of the blackpill on youtube

OGcel

OGcel

Captain

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4aIcO-Dy68

look at this shit, how on earth this gingernormie thought he was an incel? he heightmogs everyone, he talks to women fluently and they seem to see him as an human like what fkin lookism he's talking about? i think incels just got tricked by his brittish accent

Never watched a “blackpill” youtuber a day in my life and never will.

All "blackpill" youtubers are fakecels, water is wet.

The majority of Incels are normies in denial.

When I was fit and jacked up on roids still no gf

Most of these YouTubers are retarded grifters that espouse redpill-lite beliefs and call it the "blackpill" to appeal to subhumans wishing for someone who could spread their views; JFL, I wonder how long it'll be before Wheat Waffles simply comes out as another "just self improve bro" delusional gaslighter... :feelsUgh:

Literally normie-tier as well, and isn't even an incel; I suppose that's the only way he could have gotten so big, though perhaps spreading a diluted version of the blackpill is better than not doing so at all. :feelshehe:

Capture web 29 10 2022 222357 wwwyoutubecom

for the lazycels this is his face

He is just proud he gets to fuck white women…
He also thinks the average looks women are high value and hot
Man respect ur muslim religion

Most of these YouTubers are retarded grifters that espouse redpill-lite beliefs and call it the "blackpill" to appeal to subhumans wishing for someone who could spread their views; JFL, I wonder how long it'll be before Wheat Waffles simply comes out as another "just self improve bro" delusional gaslighter... :feelsUgh:

Literally normie-tier as well, and isn't even an incel; I suppose that's the only way he could have gotten so big, though perhaps spreading a diluted version of the blackpill is better than not doing so at all. :feelshehe:
he's already close to uk conservatives, i think its a matter of time until his channel becomes political and his men/women relationship changes

let me remind u something, this guy made 20bags off rating incel faces, i swear nobody would sent their face with a 5 to 25 dollar fee to be called subhuman by a non-virgin tall white normie

Wheat Waffles is a grifter and Hamza is redpilled

Wheat Waffles is a grifter and Hamza is redpilled
at least hamza doesnt lie on the product, he's a light redpilled gymbro, wheatwaffles fooled us for months telling us stories we can relate to, on how he was brootally friendzoned and his oneitis got pumped and dumped by his chad friend

all of this to come out as a HTN after bragging about his 5 different relationships ?

hear the video few secs, skip randomly

he has zero incel traits, not even mentalcel, he has above average socialskills

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4aIcO-Dy68

look at this shit, how on earth this gingernormie thought he was an incel? he heightmogs everyone, he talks to women fluently and they seem to see him as an human like what fkin lookism he's talking about? i think incels just got tricked by his brittish accent

Every single guy they were shown was above a 6, every one apart from one was above a 7, the guy that they were dunking on and said never, was a 6 THIS IS FUCKING SUIFUEL, THE STANDARDS ARE OUT OF CONTROL, THESE 4-6 LOOKS LOW TIER WOMEN ARE SHOOTING FOR 7-8/10 MEN AND THINK THEY ARE "SETTLING".

sub8 and sub6'5 theory is gonna be legit very soon
reverse the roles

how many of these men pick these girls

its a very low number for sure

these women are living in dream world

The majority of Incels are normies in denial.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

It's so frustrating as a truecel to be dealing with all this niggers

there is plenty of them here too

he is a high IQ normie through and through, looks wise, i rated him a 5/10

I thought his social skills were pretty damn cringey. He may not be an incel, but he definitely has an incel personality type, seems like an INTJ. Like most INTJs his ability to externalize emotion is just alien. He looks like a hijacked human being puppeteered by an alien that knows only the most cursory and superficial aspects of body language. It does not help that he has no eyebrows, which are necessary for an expressive face. This is why people naturally hate Zuckerberg.

I think he's pushing his boundaries due to his Redpilled youtube friends that are using the Blackpill to build a cross following. If he wasn't the most platform friendly blackpiller, and if he wasn't doxxed already, these NT attempts maybe never would have happened. Or he may have been having enough sex to slowly jump ship into dark redpill.

Last edited:
lemme cope on the fact ITV and blackpill jesus are trucels
ITV was supposedly 13k on this forum and he looked relatively truecel, had bad acne

Not banned from JewTube = fakecel

Ginger non-Chad = over.

i rated him a 5.0 , i still think its an accurate rating..he would be higher if he wasnt ginger

Gingers also have souls, my ass

Black male creators black/redpill content is pretty much the only stuff that's good. And IncelTV.