Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Look at how normies struggle.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Hi I HL 20M have been having this issue with my gf LL 20F and can’t seem to understand it, it’s honestly so baffling. We have sex maybe once a month and it’s really starting to affect my mood, we’ve been together near on two years.

I’ll try to initiate sex, usually by kissing her neck slowly and paying close attention to her nipples (she gets super turned on from that). I know she likes it from the way that she responds. But then she’ll say to me my body wants it but my mind doesn’t.... what the fuck does that mean honestly. I cannot wrap my head around it, it feels good so you say no?? I’ve tried talking to her and saying that you should let me continue if it feels good but she still stays adamant on saying no. So of course I drop it there cause I don’t want to force her into anything. Then other times she’ll say her mind wants it but her body doesn’t (but I feel like she just says that so she can say she wanted it but it’s my fault I didn’t turn her on so she doesn’t have to engage in anything for another month)

Does anyone have any insight into what this might be? Cause it’s got me fucked (not literally lol).

we've missed a bullet. This is what awaited us if we weren't subhuman.

At least he kissed a girl, I want to kiss a girl...

I can clearly see that guy is going to end up in jail, just after having sex next time.

And people here say that women have high sex drives lol...

Hi I HL 20M have been having this issue with my gf LL 20F and can’t seem to understand it, it’s honestly so baffling. We have sex maybe once a month and it’s really starting to affect my mood, we’ve been together near on two years.

I’ll try to initiate sex, usually by kissing her neck slowly and paying close attention to her nipples (she gets super turned on from that). I know she likes it from the way that she responds. But then she’ll say to me my body wants it but my mind doesn’t.... what the fuck does that mean honestly. I cannot wrap my head around it, it feels good so you say no?? I’ve tried talking to her and saying that you should let me continue if it feels good but she still stays adamant on saying no. So of course I drop it there cause I don’t want to force her into anything. Then other times she’ll say her mind wants it but her body doesn’t (but I feel like she just says that so she can say she wanted it but it’s my fault I didn’t turn her on so she doesn’t have to engage in anything for another month)

Does anyone have any insight into what this might be? Cause it’s got me fucked (not literally lol).

Daily reminder that your looks are so at the bottom that you even cant get a cucky ltr like this.

Just off yourself guys its not even over it never begun.

Lmao that’s how cucks get played by their gfs.

She is probably sore from a session with Tyrone/chad from last weekend.

If your gf regularly says no to sex, that means she is getting side dick fron chad /Tyrone.

Women are just as sexual as guys, but they are only like that in presence of chad. Not in front of a beta cuck boyfriend