Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lonely winter morning walks

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Can't wait until i'm done with college and can finally go on my winter cope walks again. There's nothing better than going out, getting food, going for a long walk in an isolated area like a forest for a few hours, then going back home and watching movies in your blankets.

Wish I was NEET tbh so I could do this all the time.

Fakecel if you dont take your walks at night

:feelshaha: Feels good to live in a white neighbourhood
I will move to one soon :society: but tbh I'll probably still just stay home and come out once a year like I usually do :feelskek:

I'm a neet and I do this in the evenings. The dark is better. Fewer people and the snowy, slushy city isn't as ugly.

No couples to see, less depression and no noises

Can't wait until i'm done with college and can finally go on my winter cope walks again. There's nothing better than going out, getting food, going for a long walk in an isolated area like a forest for a few hours, then going back home and watching movies in your blankets.

Wish I was NEET tbh so I could do this all the time.
Lol i thought i was the only one enjoying this stuff. Tomorrow i will go on a walk early in the morning, enjoying cold weather, drink some coffee with liquor and have breakfast in a local bar then walk again. So good kek

why not just quit college if you just want to neet?

Why would it not get me a job? Also i’m literally getting paid by the government to go to college lmao, I won’t owe anything.
every single person I know who went to college works in retail

I said college is a joke
Statistically almost everyone who completed the course i’m doing goes on to get a job. They get offered places before they even graduate.

Long walks/jogs are the best cope. You lose weight if you do it consistently for a couple of weeks or more. And you sleep easier as long as you avoid alcohol.