Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill lonely men are significantly less conventionally attractive than non-lonely men, no differences in conventional attractiveness/loneliness for women.

I can't read it. How did they gauge attractiveness?

From the abstract:

A study of the relation between objective ratings of physical attractiveness and loneliness showed that 30 very lonely male participants scored significantly lower on attractiveness than did 30 least-lonely male participants. No such differences were found for female participants.

Read that, IncelTear? Still think it's incel's perceptions?

From the abstract:

A study of the relation between objective ratings of physical attractiveness and loneliness showed that 30 very lonely male participants scored significantly lower on attractiveness than did 30 least-lonely male participants. No such differences were found for female participants.

but muh anecdotal evidence!!!!111

water is wet but normies deny science

From the abstract:

They, like me, are gonna ask "How did this study objectively quantify 'attractiveness'?" Without a solid answer for that, the study doesn't mean very much.

They, like me, are gonna ask "How did this study objectively quantify 'attractiveness'?" Without a solid answer for that, the study doesn't mean very much.
I’m sure they did something

Three male and three female students from a different university were
used to rate the participants' attractiveness using a 10-point scale (10 =
very attractive to 1 = very unattractive). Male raters only rated women, female raters only rated men.

Hardly accurate. Decile ratings? This miniscule-ass testing pool?

But not entirely worthless. What you can say for a fact here is that 3 random women managed to pick out the lonely men by their subjective interpretation of ugliness, and 3 random men were unable to see any ugliness at all in women, regardless of loneliness.

From the abstract:

IT:

"Bbbb..uuut those very lonely scrubs only want 10 out of 10 Stacey's. If they adjusted their standards and went for 300lbs attractive beckies they wouldn't be so lonely". I bet those misognyst men are all 500lbs each, stink and don't shower as well."

Last edited:
IT:

"Bbbb..uuut those very lonely scrubs only want 10 out of 10 Stacey's. If they adjusted their standards and went for 300lbs attractive beckies they wouldn't be so lonely". I bet those misognyst men are all 500lbs each, stink and don't shower as well."
IT:

but I know 5’2 balding facially deformed autistic indian janitors who became slayers by being confident:soy:

From the abstract:

Only men can suffer of loneliness

They aren't even volcels because many of them are married and have active sex lives. They just can't get chad to commit
I’m talking about people such as nuns

Brootal

"objective ratings of physical attractiveness" implies that theyre lonely because theyre ugly and not the other way around, that is that being lonely makes them unattractive

Honestly its kind of expected, if youre ugly you cant get a gf thus youre lonely

Wow, social scientists amaze me once more for discovering the obvious.

I think there’s a bigger paper I found somewhere

How did you find that link?
Paste the url into that website or the doi which is an index system for papers, basically those numbers, it's barcode.
Wow, social scientists amaze me once more for discovering the obvious.
They keep doing it don't they, these experts need a title & a bunch of funding to tell you what the part of society affected by their research already know.

Brootal

"objective ratings of physical attractiveness" implies that theyre lonely because theyre ugly and not the other way around, that is that being lonely makes them unattractive

Honestly its kind of expected, if youre ugly you cant get a gf thus youre lonely
and this was before tinder