Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lonely currycels getting exploited by gook dating apps.

curries<rice in terms of foid attractiveness. I feel bad for curries, never seen one with a gf here in the us. even some asian guys can ascend but curries are doomed from birth

curries really on the bottom of the food chain tbh, even chincels shit on them, only race i can think of possibly lower than them are ethiopiancels but even they are tall and can produce athletes, no hope for curries in 2020

curries<rice in terms of foid attractiveness. I feel bad for curries, never seen one with a gf here in the us. even some asian guys can ascend but curries are doomed from birth
How dare you deny curry super power 2020.

It's always those Chinese parasites.
They're the Jews of East Asia.

Best chance is arrangemarriagemaxxing, at least they have that.

Precisely, that’s why I somewhat selfishly view curries as lifefuel for my ricecel ass

Precisely, that’s why I somewhat selfishly view curries as lifefuel for my ricecel ass
I’m white and see the racepill as a whitepill but i feel like a dickhead because of that lol

It's also lifefuel for sandniggers. The sole purpose for the existence of curries is to serve as lifefuel for other deathnics.

Cope, most of my genes come from Spain which has cursed me with the height of 170cm in the Netherlands.
how much is that in burger metrics? Mogs me if over 5’7” or 67 inches

Everyone hates curriew

@chudur-budur

Even rice are fucking with curries now

Holy fuck that was hilarious. Curries need to snap back at the ricemen for this haha

JBW theory proved right again

Makes a change from being exploited by Jews

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back