Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Buzzfeed article about things Asians have heard when dating whites has quotes from 27 noodles, 3 gay Asian guys, and only 3 straight guys.

Jimin

Jimin

Greycel

Some noodle behavior:

"TL;DR: My ex defended his racial preference for Chinese women by saying it was uncontrollable, like how horses like other horses. I was dating a slightly older, white man who I met in Taiwan (I know, red flags). At first, I thought it was nice to date someone who appreciated my culture. I deluded myself into thinking it wasn't yellow fever since I was his first Asian girlfriend. I let many things slide — like when he said he could only see himself with a Chinese woman, or how he dreamed of making dumplings with his future in-laws (News flash: That isn't normal in all parts of China; my family doesn't do that since we're from the South). On a double date, he and another white man debated why their 'preference' for Asian women was OK with me and another Asian woman. I wish I could say the red flags weren't obvious, but honestly, I was flattered that a 'smart,' older guy was interested in me and had a lot of internalized white worship."

"Eventually, we ended things but would still see each other on and off. Then, he had Chinese American Girl No. 2 and then No. 3. At that point, I cut him off, telling him his fetishization of Chinese women was wrong and fucked up. When I'd when I told him this, he said that it was not only totally fine for him to have racial preferences for Asian women but also that it was totally natural and out of his control. He used the example of how a horse is attracted to a horse, as if he is one horse and all Asian women are the remaining horses.

Unfortunately, this isn't the worst story I have, but it was the point at which I swore I wouldn't degrade myself ever again by dating people who only saw me through a filter of being an Asian woman. He was one of many, many white and non-white men who said similar things to me and liked me for all the same reasons, but he was also the last.

They think they can debate you into accepting your own humiliation — I don't think so. They think it's a compliment, but they'll never understand how humiliating it is to realize the person you care for only likes you because of your race. They claim it has nothing to do with the roots of American imperialism and thinking Asian women are more docile, but aren't we all being affected constantly by our history, our media, etc.? How are some immune?

While I wish I could say my message to him was a wake up call for him, it probably wasn't, and I don't really care that it wasn't either. I don't hate him; he's just on a long list of men that I have lost respect for." —Sharon, 25, Female, Washington, DC

JFL so she accuses white guys of yellow fever but has dated a long line of white guys... even in Taiwan she was dating white guys.

"An ex once said to me, 'I would never date you if you weren’t half white.' And every single time I had heavy eye makeup on, he'd also tell me, 'I can’t even tell you’re Korean right now, babe. You’re beautiful.' He also didn’t even bother to learn my middle name 'because it’s Korean.' We dated for six years."
"After, I dated a guy who fetishized everything about my mom (who is Korean) and the culture. I'm not sure which is worse, lol. I'm only speaking on serious relationships because strangers say the cringiest things about this all the time." —Anonymous, Female

So she dated this guy for 6 years? And was fine with it?

"I'm half Japanese and half American. In college, I finally accepted a date with a football player who was very persistent. While on our date, he gazed across at me during dinner and said, 'You're beautiful, and I really like you. The only downfall to our relationship is my grandfather would blow you off the front porch before you got to his front door.' His grandfather fought in WWII." —Anonymous, Female

JFL at the image of his grandfather seeing a noodle and being programmed to shoot on sight

"This happened every time on dating apps: 'Not interested in Asian men.' I never used a non-Asian app ever again." —Anonymous, Male

It's over for ricecels

I hate the fact that they can’t see their hypocrisy. How can you say a white guy has yellow fever yet you only date white guys (white fever).

I hate the fact that they can’t see their hypocrisy. How can you say a white guy has yellow fever yet you only date white guys (white fever).
Holes are incapable of introspection, that's why

It's a pretty accurate depiction of Asians in the west tbh. If anything they were generous even including the 3 ricemen as there are 100 times more noodles fucking white men.

NO YOU CANT HAVE PREFERENCES!

continues to betray their race and only fuck white guys

"This happened every time on dating apps: 'Not interested in Asian men.' I never used a non-Asian app ever again."
i thought race didn't matter when it comes to dating:kys:
wtf