Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Loli t finally makes sense why I got treated like shit in some of my uni classes

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I remember it was the weirdest thing. I thought it's because the teachers were simply dicks or the rules were garbage. fucking no it was just because I was ugly. I never imagined it at that time because I assumed that people that teach at universities would be more sophisticated than that. but it is what it is.

for example one class you had to check your homework with the teachers to fix errors because any tiny error would fail you the whole class (aids system). literally spending 50 hrs to do that shit and some bullshit you did that wasn't that big of a deal (happens at any company any time and gets corrected eventually. or not and nobody cares :feelskek:) at the beginning of the class when you had zero fucking clue what you were doing (you had to start the homework early or you had no time to do it) fucks you completely as if you had done nothing. I had high tier normie teacher and he hated me from the beginning. you had to talk to him to fix errors and he said a few but never all. the foids were in there for like 30 mins, I only got like 8 and he talked shit and didn't help much. of course I fail by some dumbass error that isn't immediately obvious and I made in week 4 :feelskek:

other classes you needed special insider knowledge how to pass which of course as a subhuman truecel you did not have access to :feelscomfy: while the normies were out socializing with the seniors having a great time and getting tips on their exams, I was rotting in the dorm studying the garbage the teachers were distributing to 'learn' from. it all makes sense now :feelskek::feelsokman:

conclusion: don't do uni kids :feelscomfy: jfl at my life

your signature is suicidefuel :feelsohgod:

It's for these reasons I attended online school.

Among other obvious reasons.

a brutal blackpill that many seem to overlook, is the fact that studying alone is even harder as a trucel

you don't get help from friends because you don't have any, teachers don't help you as well, less likely to cheat or get tips, and sure as hell less likely to get a decent group for your projects/assignments, or not get any at all like my sorry ass

I had an art teacher do this to me in middle school he only gave me an A once never told me how to make my drawings better and take off points for little things

You sound like you did computer science or something like that
@LOLI BREEDING

I warned you college is for normies

your signature is suicidefuel :feelsohgod:
your avi is lossusfuel :feelscomfy:
I had an art teacher do this to me in middle school he only gave me an A once never told me how to make my drawings better and take off points for little things

You sound like you did computer science or something like that
@LOLI BREEDING
engineering

Nothing special. In the classes I took, most of the guys and especially the teacher were spending the entire time trying to flirt with the one or two girls.

The girls never had to do anything. Guys were doing their homework, they were never asked any hard questions, and they all got good grades for doing nothing. After exams, students can appeal the grades, talk to the teacher, and then the grade can be changed. Usually all the girls failed the tests, appealed their grades, and then magically "passed".

I was always suspecting that it would be that way, but now that some of those teachers are my colleagues, I could see first hand that this is actually how it works.

And now the Feminists always proudly talk about how girls would be doing "better" at universities and how this would prove that men would be dumber. Yeah, right.

Do online school theory

high IQ truths. ugly men especially and men in general at University are at disadvantage to whores.

"Uni is for cucks"

True. I've wasted half of my life for nothing. Should've simply stayed on welfare or taken a minimum wage job.