Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol @ justin bieber, its OVER for low T men

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Then:
MV5BMjE1NjMxMDUyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMzNDM1NTE@._V1_UY317_CR50,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Now:
img_2083-jpg.61204

from jailbait pussy destroyer king of pretty boys to 6-7/10 balding nordic whos status carries him.

I think he just stopped giving a shit

lol cope. He still slings pussy like a mad man.

justin-bieber-gives-the-camera-a-swooning-stare-behind-his-glasses-03.jpg

I think alcohol and drugs acclerated the agepill

Rahmawn said:
I think he just stopped giving a shit

when you're able to fuck any girl in the world and have been, it gets boring, he is now taking the jesus pill

Lmao low t prettyboys always peak early

Solitarian_Walker said:

He is hiding that receding hairline kek, when bieber goes bald RIP his music career, cuz his "career" is completely based on how good he looks

Solitarian_Walker said:

More like a feminist lesbian.

Yeah, he definitely has both aged like shit and stopped giving a shit, but does it really matter? He probably had more fun during his prime than all of our userbase combined. Dude must be pretty overwhelmed already.

FiliumExMachina said:
Yeah, he definitely has both aged like shit and stopped giving a shit, but does it really matter? He probably had more fun during his prime than all of our userbase combined. Dude must be pretty overlwhelmed already.

For sure, it's kind of sad that from ages 13 to 19, justin has been in more pussy then all of us combined as you said, his status alone is enough to slay

iiiTeMpeR said:
Then:
MV5BMjE1NjMxMDUyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMzNDM1NTE@._V1_UY317_CR50,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Now:
img_2083-jpg.61204

from jailbait pussy destroyer king of pretty boys to 6-7/10 balding nordic whos status carries him.

just a bad pic
stop coping
jb is god

overlystinkypants said:
just a bad pic
stop coping
jb is god

okay 
images

827672180.jpg

960x0.jpg

Never forget prime justin, an absolute slayer
giphy.gif

iiiTeMpeR said:
okay 
images

827672180.jpg

960x0.jpg

Never forget prime justin, an absolute slayer
giphy.gif

shitty facial hair ruins it

also his flat hair. but he's rich enough to fix it.

iiiTeMpeR said:
He is hiding that receding hairline kek, when bieber goes bald RIP his music career, cuz his "career" is completely based on how good he looks

he wont go bald. he will wear best quality hair piece like enrique iglesias and prolong his career for 40 more years

eh tbh JB never had a chad face, hes not even that much of a pretty boy, hes just lean af and prob had some cosmetic surgeries

iiiTeMpeR said:
For sure, it's kind of sad that from ages 13 to 19, justin has been in more pussy then all of us combined as you said, his status alone is enough to slay

lmao "us"? jb prime was top 0.0001% slayers to ever live , and they were all jailbaits

iiiTeMpeR said:
Then:

Now:
img_2083-jpg.61204

He was always femoid JB pedo fodder. He's still a chadlite. Just needs to shave.

From 2018: 
0103_Justin-bieber-Selena-Gomez-Gallery-5.jpg

Skin quality is everything.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Lmao low t prettyboys always peak early

Cope. Chico looks great still

cope.he has enough money to fix it and enough status to slay.

Money and Status and i think he slayed enough pussy he's clearly bored of it LOL

iiiTeMpeR said:
when you're able to fuck any girl in the world and have been, it gets boring, he is now taking the jesus pill

cope, good looking men never gets bored of pussy.

I saw this same exact thread a month ago.