Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [LMFAO] j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just get a buzzcut if you're balding bro !! A BUZZCUT LOOKS ALPHA YOU GONNA BE ALPHA MALEZZ ( BALDCELS DO NOT ENTER )

I had a nightmare today about starting to bald
it's even more over than before when it happens to me

"just be a super elite top level tennis great of all time bro"
davydenko-headshot-getty-tiny.png

If you don't have a bone face structure of a chad lose your hair will make you a 3/10 at max

Hair is love, hair is life.

Thank god for hair.

Oy, every time I see that Reddit gymcel manlet posted here, I break down :lul::lul::lul:. He literally thought he was a 7 yet wondered why he was rejected.

8SuQiuUvJxHKQ0Ty600KHGs5jw5lQQSMKtgTjw2yRdY

Screams incel when you have fucking Pikachu behind you in the photo lol.

Back to the top:fire::fire::fire:

Good hair is the last fence before the rope tbh

shave it bro girls love that shit

if somehow you can save your hair, do it, lose your hair will be your passage without return to eternal loneliness if your face is the face of a truecel

Hair transplant is of course the first choice. Hair system for people with rapid balding.

I'll get a hair transplant myself soon. Will try to get it set as low as possible within reason.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tousle_770a59bc-952a-4bfb-a961-23564889c43e_1000x.jpg

From beta provider to movie star.

Full-face-1170x550.jpg

From incel to beta provider.

hair-replacement-system.jpg

From serial killer to happy oldcel.

Virtual-Reality2-300x300.jpg

From child molester to good looking guy.

Baldness makes 95% of people subhuman. Hair system is the way to go if you're too bald or balding too rapidly for a transplant.

what are the benefits of a hair transplant exactly? you will probably be on fin for life and transplants can also turn out bad.
hair system isnt "real" hair but as far as I know its much more versatile and will look better. still cant fall off though.

I get mogged by all of them and i have a full head of hair.

However my hairline started to recede in these past few months so i wonder how grotesque im gonna look once bald. May have to rope sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back