Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GYMCELS ON SUICIDE WATCH HOLY SHIT , GYMFAGS DO NOT ENTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternaldarkness said:
The guy who has no neck creeps me out.

A lot of guys in this collage look like something you would encounter in a horror vidya game. I'm so sorry...

itsOVER said:
Brb gym fees.
Brb expensive high protein diet.
Brb you waste time that could be spent on vidya.
Brb no more KFC, chocolate or cake.
I'm on a high protein diet, and all I eat in a day plus the protein powder, costs me around 6 euros.

6euros/day is god damn cheap, you probably spend more on junkfood

dr-problematic said:
sorry to break it to u buddy, but men admire those who get laid and smash new hot chicks every week, trying to kiss their ass to get some action or advice from them

Fantastic cope, you live in a fantasy world

existentialhack said:
lol. How can people write such idiotic things when you're on an Incel site. I'd rather get beat up than mogged.

im talking about in the real world, not a mental illness fourm

This is why I stopped going to the gym. Looks utterly ridiculous as an incel to be swole

cope

I have a home gym, taking 30 mins every second day to do a few basic exercises isn't wasting any of my time, not like I do anything else in my spare time.

Damn, I just gymcelled too :'(

itsOVER said:
Gymcels prepping the rope!

Cope, confidence doesn't mean shit.

FACE.

"confidence" and "personality" is mostly a meme, but it works in the [5 - 6.99] bracket. 

I can elaborate on that later. Gotta bounce for now.

BlackpilledAF said:
Gymcelling = confidence
a 5/10 face on a skinnyfat or fat body is different than a 5/10 face on a sexually attractive body.
After I started gymcelling, I can a least pull off douchebag moves like making a girl feel my biceps or my flat stomach, and it's fucking awesome.
While you rot, I ascend. The joke's on you, cuckOp.
Lift, boyos. Don't be afraid to make some effort.

This is pure truth.
I'm not saying gymcelling is a 100% solution. But the idea on this forum that gymcel = stupid-ass cope is fucking ridiculous.

It's better to have a subhuman face and be Chad below the neck.
Then to be subhuman all over your fucking body.

So FAT CUNT incels...or SKINNY RUNT incels....shut the fuck up. Lift you dumb retards.

You need to be at the point where you look muscular and impressive in a shirt

Sperging on gymcels like this just shows that you're a lazy faggot who's probably mad at others who have more motivation than you. Who cares what others choose to spend their time on? focus on yourself.

keep coping and avoid gymceling. i will break your jaw next time i road rage

Tellem--T said:
Wtf that guy has no neck @ bottom right edge

photoshop.

this whole post is cope, framecels horse face post says it all
naturally gym won't work if you are LITERAL 2/10 which barely anyone on this site is

stay mad that you have no way out of inceldom because you're a lazy cunt

Diet > Cardio

Someone lean and someone focusing on gaining muscle could be doing the same workout

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back