Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GYMCELS ON SUICIDE WATCH HOLY SHIT , GYMFAGS DO NOT ENTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
 j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just lift bro I swear women are gonna send you nudes everyday once you can squat 500 LBS HUUUR DUUUUUR UUUGHH JUST BE MASCULINE AND MUSCULAR HUUUR ALPHA MAAALEZZZZ UUUGHHH TESTOSTEROOONEZZZZZZ

26EJh4V.jpg

> oh hey anon how are your workouts coming along ? oh wow you can lift so much so impressive !!
* gymcel autistic screeching *
> me ? oh I just focus on cardio and make sure I ate as little carbs as possible , no I dont take supplements ahahaha , anyways , stacey is sending me nudes and asking to come over to spend a sex fueled weekend , good luck with your powerlifting competition !!

gallery-1460383218-lucky-blue-smith-and-hailee-baldwin-front-tommy-hilfiger-nostalgia-campaign-body-image-1460339764.jpg

lol@lifting for sluts
I do it because it's a good cope while rotting and releases feel good chemicals preventing me from roping, for now.

Wtf that guy has no neck @ bottom right edge

These gymcels are overdoing it.

Every single one of them except for the abomination on the bottom right can gain +psl points if they slim down, and go with a more elegant looking body.

Also lol at fat/skinnyfat bedroom dwellers slinging shit at gymcels.

If you lift to get women, don't.

I gymcel to intimidate other men and its good exercise, I coudlnt care less about women

Popbob said:
I gymcel to intimidate other men and its good exercise, I coudlnt care less about women

COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

m-m-m-uh intimidation

men are intimidated by sex appeal and height , not by mass

Pouuop said:
COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

m-m-m-uh intimidation

men are intimidated by sex appeal and height , not by mass

sorry to break it to you buddy, men dont give a fuck about other mens sex appeal unless their a fag. They give a fuck weather you can kick their ass or not

Gymcelling = confidence

a 5/10 face on a skinnyfat or fat body is different than a 5/10 face on a sexually attractive body.

After I started gymcelling, I can a least pull off douchebag moves like making a girl feel my biceps or my flat stomach, and it's fucking awesome.

While you rot, I ascend. The joke's on you, cuckOp.

Lift, boyos. Don't be afraid to make some effort.

Gymcels prepping the rope!

BlackpilledAF said:
Gymcelling = confidence

a 5/10 face on a skinnyfat or fat body is different than a 5/10 face on a sexually attractive body.

After I started gymcelling, I can a least pull off douchebag moves like making a girl feel my biceps or my flat stomach, and it's fucking awesome.

Cope, confidence doesn't mean shit.

FACE.

The guy who has no neck creeps me out.

itsOVER said:

FACE.

This set of pictures is a MILLIONS TIMES more convincing than your shitpost about the same thing.

the only guy out of all pictures who ascended through gym is the chinese fella, u know why? cuz his frame is wide and he has extremely aesthetic pecs, those are granted by genetics and are spotted mostly on fitness models

A fatal blow to gymcels. Brilliant.

itsOVER said:

FACE.

Confidence means a lot in the [5 - 6.99] bracket. 

Sub 5's are fucked either way regardless of personality.

7's and above will do well regardless of personality. 

But to get laid with a 5~6.99 face, you have to have some attributes.

"confidence/character/personality doesn't mean shit" is cope by beta males who are cockroaches among men. Case in point : 5/10 gangsters get laid.

BlackpilledAF said:
Gymcelling = confidence

I am with you man - it's much better than rotting. Something is better than literally nothing - I don't care if this sounds too bluepilled. Also, it helped me break out of being a virgin near 30, as well as the avenue via which I met my best and probably only friend in life. Too bad the first half of my username is creeping in to my life or else I woldn't even be on this forum.

Nothing bad can come out of gymceling. It sounds like cope to bash on it

BlackpilledAF said:
Gymcelling = confidence

u arent incel in the first place, so what the fuck r u talkin about

_incelinside said:

Brb gym fees.
Brb expensive high protein diet.
Brb you waste time that could be spent on vidya.
Brb no more KFC, chocolate or cake.

“After I started gymcelling, I can a least pull off douchebag moves like making a girl feel my biceps or my flat stomach, and it's fucking awesome.”

Notice how he doesn’t mention it getting him laid.

Pouuop said:
 j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just lift bro I swear women are gonna send you nudes everyday once you can squat 500 LBS HUUUR DUUUUUR UUUGHH JUST BE MASCULINE AND MUSCULAR HUUUR ALPHA MAAALEZZZZ UUUGHHH TESTOSTEROOONEZZZZZZ

26EJh4V.jpg

> oh hey anon how are your workouts coming along ? oh wow you can lift so much so impressive !!
* gymcel autistic screeching *
> me ? oh I just focus on cardio and make sure I ate as little carbs as possible , no I dont take supplements ahahaha , anyways , stacey is sending me nudes and asking to come over to spend a sex fueled weekend , good luck with your powerlifting competition !!

gallery-1460383218-lucky-blue-smith-and-hailee-baldwin-front-tommy-hilfiger-nostalgia-campaign-body-image-1460339764.jpg

Second and fourth guy in the top row from the left literally has a gf, (and she was pretty good looking IIRC)

NorwodingGymcel said:
I am with you man - it's much better than rotting. Something is better than literally nothing - I don't care if this sounds too bluepilled. Also, it helped me break out of being a virgin near 30, as well as the avenue via which I met my best and probably only friend in life. Too bad the first half of my username is creeping in to my life or else I woldn't even be on this forum.

Better never than that late, guy. Maybe you lost your virginity due to women hitting the wall?

Now this is what I want to see. Out with the lookists.

itsOVER said:
_incelinside said:
Brb gym fees.
Brb yoh waste time that good be spent on vidya.

QONVIyz.gif

VST said:
Second and fourth guy in the top row from the left literally has a gf, (and she was pretty good looking IIRC)

The second guy will jump off a bridge once that ends, he defied the odds.

BlackpilledAF said:

Every single one of them except for the abomination on the bottom right can gain +psl points if they slim down, and go with a more elegant looking body.

You have the worst username in relation to content here.

dr-problematic said:
u arent incel in the first place, so what the fuck r u talkin about

> lived 30 years as incel

> swallowed the blackpill

> instead of moping, crying on the internet, worshipping elliot rogers, or posting some pathetic shit about wanting to fuck my sister ... i worked my ass off and did surgeries, went to the gym lifted like a motherfucker, did and am still doing everything i can to live better

> still incel in my country, but having modest successes when abroad

the bottom line is that gymcelling, among other things, works. of course, this is not suitable to the agenda of cucks, so they'll take it personally and try to attack my character.

calls gymceling coping but plays vidya, both release dopamine buddy boyo

not_here_4_points said:
BlackpilledAF said:

_incelinside said:
calls gymceling coping but plays vidya, both release dopamine buddy boyo

Does he think that video games will allow him to have sex?

BlackpilledAF said:
> lived 30 years as incel

> swallowed the blackpill

> instead of moping, crying on the internet, worshipping elliot rogers, or posting some pathetic shit about wanting to fuck my sister ... i worked my ass off and did surgeries, went to the gym lifted like a motherfucker, did and am still doing everything i can to live better

> still incel in my country, but having modest successes when abroad

the bottom line is that gymcelling, among other things, works. of course, this is not suitable to the agenda of cucks, so they'll take it personally and try to attack my character.

What's the point? At age 30 you already lost.

itsOVER said:
Brb gym fees.
Brb you waste time that could be spent on vidya.

My gym is less than 5 minutes away, I make a very high salary, and I eat doughnuts and cake on the weekends while playing video games. What is your point?

not_here_4_points said:

The cucks will try to attack my character because they cannot attack my content. It's a lost battle for them. 

Defeatists and cucks who claim to be "blackpilled" make me want to puke. You guys are more like pinkpills. Pink as in pussy, in case you're too daft.

NorwodingGymcel said:
My gym is less than 5 minutes away, I make a very high salary, and I eat doughnuts and cake on the weekends while playing video games. What is your point?

And what about the time you spend in that gym? That's time that could be spent doing something else.

JFL at wagecucking for a society that hates you. Maybe if you didn't gymcel you wouldn't have to wagecuck.

Popbob said:
sorry to break it to you buddy, men dont give a fuck about other mens sex appeal unless their a fag. They give a fuck weather you can kick their ass or not

lol. How can people write such idiotic things when you're on an Incel site. I'd rather get beat up than mogged.

itsOVER said:
And what about the time you spend in that gym? That's time that could be spent doing something else.

JFL at wagecucking for a society that hates you. Maybe if you didn't gymcel you wouldn't have to wagecuck.

I only spend 30 minutes total. What else would I do - spend 30 more minutes posting here instead? You guys literally spend hours posting here or wasting time rewatching Netflix and fapping or whatever else it is you do when you could at least spend an hour or more each day trying to do at least fucking something that requires you to leave the house.

It's too bad that I have to wait again and rot for my hair transplant results to come in and look like shit in the meantime or else I would be laughing at all you coping cucks.

NorwodingGymcel said:
I only spend 30 minutes total. What else would I do - spend 30 more minutes posting here instead? You guys literally spend hours posting here or wasting time rewatching Netflix and fapping or whatever else it is you do when you could at least spend an hour or more each day trying to do at least fucking something that requires you to leave the house.

Why bother though when it's all about face?

itsOVER said:
Why bother though when it's all about face?

If you're not ugly as fuck, say a 4, it can give you an edge over other 4s who don't lift.

BlackpilledAF said:
The cucks will try to attack my character because they cannot attack my content. It's a lost battle for them. 

Defeatists and cucks who claim to be "blackpilled" make me want to puke. You guys are more like pinkpills. Pink as in pussy, in case you're too daft.

Blackpill is defeatist by nature, self-improvement and game is redpill.

not_here_4_points said:
BlackpilledAF said:

aut said:
If you're not ugly as fuck, say a 4, it can give you an edge over other 4s who don't lift.

4s don't get laid anyway. You need to be 6+ minimum.

itsOVER said:
4s don't get laid anyway. You need to be 6+ minimum.

Cope. 4s can get laid if they're NT.

not_here_4_points said:

Let's agree to disagree then. I don't consider the Blackpill to be defeatist at all. 

It's the awareness that looks is the basics of all human interaction.

What you choose to do with this awareness is entirely your prerogative.

anyone who goes to the gym to get girls is literal cuckold. u literally waste years of ur life just to be appealing to femoids, basically paying time of ur life for potential sex, same shit as paying money straight up to a whore and fucking her, not to mention that gymming wont get u laid if u dont have height read posts of coping manlet user here, and if u arent facially attractive.

everybody just got brainwashed with this fitness lifestyle, gymming gimmick. 

all u need is to be in shape which is achieved through hobbies like playing basketball with mates or doing boxing. 

if u literally hate gym but force urself going there for ur appearance, u r mentally ill and or cuckold.

Popbob said:

sorry to break it to u buddy, but men admire those who get laid and smash new hot chicks every week, trying to kiss their ass to get some action or advice from them

Tellem--T said:
Wtf that guy has no neck @ bottom right edge
Overdosed on neck pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back