Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMFAO! Biggest Contradiction by BetaDestiny Ever (@Popbob Watch)

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
This guy is a Major Hypocrite and heres the proof that he doesnt know what he wants in life and everything is cope

time stamped at 4:57

here he claims he wouldnt go down to 160, I quote " Why would I wanna weigh 160"

and heres his cutting update from a few weeks ago and guess what he weighs
... 160 !!!

time stamped at around 3 secs

what a piece of shit

Last edited:
Why is this meme in inceldom discussion ?

This proves that bulking is for retards unless you are a lankcel

He looks infinitely better at 160, he would look even better at 150

Notice how when he shows that he is not balding, he brushes his hair forwards but not backwards. If he was nw 0 or 1, he would have happily showed his hairline.

Why do you guys keep picking on him

hes right tho. 9% bodyfat is freakish category. abs are overatted. you lose frame. you look way better at around 15% -20 bodyfat

Stop picking on him,we all know he lurks here and would be very hurt reading these threads.

Those bugeyes and that potato jaw @ low BF, how does this dude cope?

Why fuck do you guys keep making threads about him?

He looks like a gypsy bear tamer in a fairground.

You guys need to stop making fun of my channel, else I'm gonna have to report this site and take it down. I mean it.

You guys need to stop making fun of my channel, else I'm gonna have to report this site and take it down. I mean it.

dont listen to those faggots i honestly think you look good. however you have a good face and a perfect hair to start with. many guys dont have it.

Isn't it well known he's one of the biggest if not the biggest copers on youtube?