Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Llama asked me to inform you all you were right as he got cheated on.

I’d rather be incel than get cheated on

At least he got laid

Do it nigger
Thanos thanos talking

@unanimouslyethnic is right. if he stayed, he would be a fakecel. and if we are to assume @DespressedCurryCel1 is telling the truth:
Did he at least have sex?
Apparently he did
this guy would be a worse offender than @Mainstream, who claims to be a virgin
Screenshot 232

just my two cents :forcedsmile:

View attachment 698829
@unanimouslyethnic is right. if he stayed, he would be a fakecel. and if we are to assume @DespressedCurryCel1 is telling the truth:

this guy would be a worse offender than @Mainstream, who claims to be a virgin
View attachment 698830

just my two cents :forcedsmile:
Like i was saying before he could have just fucked off or like the other fakecels just keep that shit to himself. There’s tons of fakecels on this site so he could have been like the rest of them and not share and rub it in everyones face snd preach bluepilled nonsense because he was lucky enough to get a crumb of pussy now he completely burned the bridge for this site

This is fucking sad. This is what awaits us even if we ascend

Trusting a woman to be alone.

That's his first mistake.

When a woman tells you she loves a
month into the relationship, she is lying. That’s not how love works.

Incels.is is never wrong

This is the realest blackpill. "Getting a gf" as an adult male with no relationship experience is like finding out that you're eligible to compete in a professional chess tournament when you don't even know the rules of chess because you've never fucking played it before

There's a shit ton of mind games and power dynamics in relationships among other things that will be completely foreign to you and no woman is going to bother explaining all of it to you since you were expected to have learned all of these things decades ago
Even normies get cucked left and right but an incel stands no chance. Not only will she expect you to engage in some bullshit power games but will also always be there to look out for clues that reveal you to be a low status loser, good luck posturing as something you're not for the rest of your life lest you drop the block at one moment it will all fall apart for nothing, maintaining a facade of normalcy will not work for so long when even your mannerisms and speech patterns are not borrowed from the normie peers you didn’t grow up with.

Altough This llama user seems normie NT-wise so he might be able to find another whore with enough luck thereby grinding out the stepping stones of normalfaggotry the hard way. And at least he didn’t embarrass himself on here by acting arrogant all of a sudden the way scornedstoic did.

Water showed it is wet

Brutal shit and huge blackpill. Even if you ascend, this shit is most likely to happen. It's over, it's so fucking over.
This is the realest blackpill. "Getting a gf" as an adult male with no relationship experience is like finding out that you're eligible to compete in a professional chess tournament when you don't even know the rules of chess because you've never fucking played it before

There's a shit ton of mind games and power dynamics in relationships among other things that will be completely foreign to you and no woman is going to bother explaining all of it to you since you were expected to have learned all of these things decades ago
REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO ASCENSION AND THAT WHORES WILL CUCK YOU WITH ANOTHER GUY
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Great chess analogy, btw.

what would you rather him do

if he stays on this forum you have an issue with him being a "fakecel"

if he leaves you say hes cucked

so which is it
Keep it to yourself or fuck off. We don’t need to know about it
tbh

That cuck nigger was likely a fakecel who just got bored with his larp.

Just rent sex instead and treat it as any other bodily function or biological urge that yearns in us all to be attended to at times no different than breathing or eating or drinking or going to the bathroom etc, etc. :feelsokman:
You can do the same by fapping whenever you get unbearably horny and save money.

I called it, but instead of 6 months it was barely 3 weeks :feelshaha:
It could be that everything is trolling from his side, he is the same guy who claimed that bummer drummer got killed.
Even normies get cucked left and right but an incel stands no chance. Not only will she expect you to engage in some bullshit power games but will also always be there to look out for clues that reveal you to be a low status loser, good luck posturing as something you're not for the rest of your life lest you drop the block at one moment it will all fall apart for nothing, maintaining a facade of normalcy will not work for so long when even your mannerisms and speech patterns are not borrowed from the normie peers you didn’t grow up with.
Incels.is is never wrong
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

He deserves it for trusting a foid in the first place.

Brutal. :feelswhat:

Not very long after ascending with the skank either from the sounds of things. :feelsUgh:

Anyway the dude talks to me at times on Shitscord so if he feels up to providing even more juicy drama details of exactly what all happened I will eventually edit it into this topic for your viewing/reading enjoyment. :feelsclown:

Edit:
what did he expect exactly? Chad gets cheated on. he thought he was different? Some people get lucky and get a loyal partner but that's rare.
Also why the fuck would you trust someone who lives on a boat with other men not to cheat lmao

This is exactly why I would MUCH rather stay Incel than have some failed relationship that lasts three days before the foid inevitably cheats.

This is exactly why I would MUCH rather stay Incel than have some failed relationship that lasts three days before the foid inevitably cheats.
All modern relationships are transitory my guy.